part 9 (Luke's prov)

"Whatever, now, Luke why are you behind the bushes?" Fiona asks

Oh shit! What am I going to do I'm in full solute over here. It happened after she tackled me to the ground and Uhh straddled me. And her laugh she was just so cute.

Ahhh, no, stop that's not making this go away at all.

"Luke! Yo are you ok?" Max says in front of the bushes!

Fuck

"Yes-ss I-im ok. I think that I..uh.. dropped something that's all." I say despite the fact that I know he knows that I'm lying.

He comes closer looking at me with a worried look on his face.

No no no no, don't come any closer

I quickly drop down acting like I'm searching for something.

"Do need any help? It kind of my fault that you lost what your looking for." Fiona says.

"No-o its ok it won't take long, just go ahead." 

Max quickly came behind the bushes and got to my level looking for what I lost.

"Dude go with Fiona I got th.." he cuts me off by playfully pushing me and I land on my back.

I'm in full view!

He doesn't notice for a few seconds but when he does, he quickly backs away tripping slightly.

"Dude, dude, I don't like u like that!"I say but it he's not buying it.

He...... is........ mad!

He definitely wants to punch me but, is trying to stay away from what's presenting itself.

"Guys? Are you two ok back there?" Fiona shouts

" Yes-ss were fine." Max shouts then gets up to join her.

" Put. That. Away!" He growls at me.

Well I'm going to have to explain that to him. Meanwhile I'm going have to get rid of the problem at hand.