Part 3

"Are you going to tell me where were going now?"I  wine. We walk down the street side by side Sofia to my right and Luke to my left. "Yeah, when are you going to tell use?" Luke complained.

"Okay, Okay, I tell you. Were taking the bus to the lake, and we are going swimming!" She says in a peppy tone. "Yey were going to the lake. Wait.... my hair, ill have to ask my..."she interrupts my worrying before I could finish."Don't worry she said all you have to do is un do the bun , and I stole your tankini when I came over your house."She says and Luke giggles. " I also took your trunks when you were with Jake and your friends."She giggles.

"You mean Jakie-poo!" I say cupping my hands together, lifting up one of my legs, and batting my eyes mimicking  a girl in love. Luke and I burst out laughing. "Stop it, I don't like him!"She whines. "What about Maxie-waxie!"She says mimicking what I  did before. I pout my lips and whine "Stop it!" 

*Slap*

 Luke slaps Sofia on her back and gives her a face.  " I don't want any fighting..."Then goes on mumbling under his breath.  "Aww come on she was just messing with me Luke. Speaking of Max did you see what he was wearing the other day whooo!"I howl out. I turn to look at Luke who is red as a tomato. " Luke are you okay you're a little red do you need something to drink?" I question worriedly I take off my hat and put it on Luke's head. Sofia just laughs .

We finally make it to the Bus Stop, once we paid our fee we sat down in the way back of the bus where no one was around. "Today, is a great day"Luke sighs and puts his arms around the two of us.  "Hey we are like the the main characters of that movie we watched the other day, you know the one with the prince the princess and the evil witch. Im the prince, Fiona's the princess, and your the evil, ugly, boney, hairy, witch!" He says with a mischievous smirk.

" Prince my butt your more like ET!" she argued in response  "Then your abby from chicken little!" he continued "Then your freddy from  A night...." I cut the arguing out by plugging in my headphones and going on my youtube playlist listening to some of my favorite songs. Being relaxed and soothed by the music I slowly fall asleep. 

"Fiona , Fiona! I don't think you should be sleeping like that! I mean I'm not complaining but still!"I hear someone whispering  while in the background i hear giggling.I turn to my side, it feels like a hard lumpy pillow. Im then lift up into an embrace and a slight smell of cologne hits me, and something starts to shake me back and forth. When all of that movement finally stops I hear Justin Beber's song Baby play real loud in my ear. "Baby,Baby, B-baby!" I shoot my eyes wide open and to  see that I'm in  Luke's arms while he  tries  to hold back laughter , I look around and see sofia straight out dieing in her seat. But I can't hear her because of this stupid song!

I pull out my headphones and give them the death stare. "Fuck u guys!" I shout, but Sofia just continues to laugh and Luke responds with a "Gladly!" 

"Why did you guys wake me up like that, or wake me up period?"

"It was that or you could of stayed with you head lying on luke's crotch!"Sofia laughs out 

"Why would you have me just laying there?" I said shoving him

"Hey I'm a growing boy, and its not my fault you decided that my lap was the perfect pillow !"he says with a massive smirk.

"Is that why I felt like i was laying on something hard?"

"No that was for another reason." he says with his face all red. shocked I hit him hard in the arm.

"Anyway, look guys were almost there!" she says pointing ahead

Ahead you can see the reflections of the bright sky on the clear glistening water.