22- Date

A/N- Next chapter is the last one!! After I post the last chapter on Thursday I'll post your options for the bonus chapter that I normally do in honor of 10K, I'll take votes for that until Saturday evening and then I'll start writing it for ya'll so it will either be up Sunday or Monday. I've already started editing, so my break won't be THAT long don't worry haha!! Love you all so so so much! Skinny Love by Bon Iver

"Yes, now c'mon!" I said as I jumped out of the car. I ran around to Tyler's side and opened his door for him. After he got out, I shut the door, grabbed Tyler's hand, and began to pull him inside the store. I could hear him giggle behind me, assuring me that I had made the right choice by bringing him here.

Once we got inside I pulled him straight to where we first met. Once we were standing in the exact same spot I turned to face Tyler, seeing him giving me the most adorable grin.

I leaned down and picked up a box of the exact same kind of fruit snacks that we fought over. This time there were many boxes. I held one side of the box and I reached out to grab one of Tyler's hands and I placed it on the other side of the box.

He played along and gripped the box before giving me a look that said "now what?"

"Oh excuse me sir," I began in a very proper sounding tone, "it looks like there's only one box left. You can have it, I apologize."

I let go of one side of the box and took a small step back. Tyler shook his head and set the box down on the shelf before speaking to me.

"At the time that actually is how I wished it would've gone," he chuckled glancing down at his shoes shyly.

"But now I'm glad it went the way it did. It makes for a good memory, and who knows we might've not ever met eachother if that hadn't happened, and the thought of that makes me really sad, Thief. You've helped me more than you realize."

"I feel the exact same way, Fluffy." I grabbed his hand again, but this time intertwined our fingers together.

I gave him a soft kiss on the forehead, his fluffy hair slightly tickling my nose. I turned back to the shelf and proceeded to grab four boxes of the fruit snacks and heading to the registers, Tyler laughing in tow.

"Why are you getting so many?" He questioned.

"Please, we'll easily be able to finish off these boxes." I scoffed

"True."

I bought the snacks and then we went back out to my car. Once again I opened Tyler's door for him before putting the bag of fruit snacks in the back seat next to the big picnic blanket.

We went through the drive-through at Taco Bell before continuing on to the other part of our date.

When we met at the coffee shop Tyler mentioned how he always found forests relaxing, and I knew the perfect spot to take him. When we got to the park, I parked the car and began to get out the food and the blankets, after helping Tyler out of the car of course. He offered to carry the food, so I carried to oversized blanket.

He began to walk towards the park but I grabbed his arm and shook my head before leading him over to the woods next to the park. It was just starting to get dark, there was still enough light for us to see but we'd need a flashlight on the way back.

I led him to a small path that had been worn down by years of use. We walked in a comfortable silence hand in hand, listening to the sounds of the nature around us.

"You're not taking me out here to kill me, are you?" Tyler questioned.

"Aw man you ruined the surprise!" I said before letting out a laugh. "No I'm not going to kill you. We're almost there don't worry."

After another minute or two of walking we came to my favorite clearing. Tyler's eyes widened and his mouth dropped open a bit as he took in the area. It was filled with soft grass and surrounded by old willow trees.

"This place is beautiful Josh," he breathed out.

"Not as beautiful as you," I answered with a cheeky grin. "Too much cheese?"

"Eh, this time it was alright." He answered with a shrug and a grin.

I led him over to one of the larger willow trees. We pushed through the hanging tendrils of leaves to the base of the tree. I pulled the blanket out from underneath my arm and spread it out for us to sit on.

While Tyler sat down and began pulling food out of the bag, I went over to the trunk of the tree.

Earlier today I went and bought some battery powered fairy lights and came here to wrap them around the tree. I flicked the switch to turn them on then looked back over at Tyler. The lights were casting a warm glow over his face as he looked at them in awe and appreciation.

In this moment, he looked like the literal definition of beauty and perfection. I went and sat near him and he instantly pulled me in for a tight hug.

"Thank you so much for all of this, no one has ever done anything like this for me before." He said into the crook of my neck.

I pulled back a little bit and brought his lips up to meet mine. This kiss was soft, sweet, and gentle. Everything our first meeting wasn't.

"Anything for you Fluffy," I said after we had broken apart for air. He let out a loud laugh and pulled back to look at me.

"That nickname is kind of a mood killer," he said with another giggle before starting to eat his food. I nudged his shoulder with mine.

"I think it's cute." I said as I took a sip of my Dr. Pepper.

"Why don't you call me Baby Boy or Honey like most couples do?"

"Fluffy, we aren't like most couples."

"That's true, and I wouldn't have it any other way."