Dancing : Chapter 2

It was Friday and I head to the music room at the same time as the two days before and Levi was waiting there, leaning against the wall arms crossed. Other students hurried past him trying to get to the gates without making eye contact with him; a group of girls were squealing at him at a far distance, pushing each other saying 'No, you go up to him!'.

"Hey Levi."

"Took you long enough." He sighed.

"Oh shut up, will you? Now come on." I grabbed his wrist and pulled him inside. Letting him go, I sat down at the piano.

"Any requests?" I smiled at him. Levi was leaning on the piano facing me. The piano was roughly in the middle of the room so he could sit or stand where ever he wanted.

"Do what you want." And so I did. I started to play the keys and the beautiful sound filled the room.

"We keep this love in a photograph. We make these memories for ourselves..."

My eyes looked at Levi and he was smiling but then immediately stopped when I looked at him.

Hehehe...

I played and sang until the last line came to an end.

"Good." He said standing up and crossing his arms.

"Can you play?" I asked.

"I can play the violin." I open my eyes wide.

"The violin? For someone like you can play the violin?" I smiled wickedly at him.

"Shut up, brat."

"Hey! I was joking! I think it's great you can play such a difficult instrument."

I say pointing at the violins hanging on a rack. All the instruments are clean as the cleaners come and do their job during the weekend.

Levi picked up a violin and adjusted the strings plucking them to see if they were the right sound. He played it and every note was on point. Swaying a little, a smile spread across my face as I listened to every individual note that was being played.

Then it hit me. This song... My parents... They said it was their song... The first song they danced to when they first met... I started to wimper and Levi stops immediately coming over to comfort me.

"What's wrong?" He says but I think he didn't mean to sound too blunt.

"Nothing." I say smiling wiping the tears in my eyes.

Levi grabs my hands and brings me into a hug.

"L-Levi?!"

He puts his hands on my waist and starts to sway. Dancing? I hesitantly put my arms around his neck and danced with him.

"Feel better?"

"A little." I lied. I was much better.

Resting my head on his chest, Levi sighed in satisfaction.

"T-thank you, Levi."

"Welcome."