Dancing : Chapter 10

~~YOUR POV~~

It has been two days and Levi still hadn't left my mind since. We are setting up all the equipment and instruments for the concert. I'll be performing near to the end and after that there will be a casual party at Erwin's house since he was the one who organized most of the concert.

8:30pm finally came and the park was filled with people. I tried to scan for Levi but there were too many people to look through.

~~LEVI'S POV~~

I went to the concert and it was packed. I stood at the edge of the big crowd and I could see the stage okay as well so now I just had to wait. Erwin played the piano parts for the singers but there were so many that I didn't know if f/n would be performing. Until...

"Give it up for f/n l/n!" f/n was performing after all. I'm so happy.

~~YOUR POV~~

"Give it up for f/n l/n!" The presenter called me on stage. The piano was stationed at the top of the stage and a microphone was attached to it. I walked on stage and everyone cheered. There's hundreds of people tonight... Is Levi here?

"Hello everyone! Tonight I won't be singing one of own songs I will be singing the song that means a lot to me. This song by Calum Scott is the song I played where I first met a very special person. Two years ago I did something that I regretted and I hope he will forgive me."

The audience cheers again as I take my seat at the piano. Revealing the black and white keys, I remember the first time me and Levi met.

I loved him then and I love him now. Levi if you're in the crowd tonight, forgive me. I love you.

~~LEVI'S POV~~ 

The song she sang and played when we first met was Dancing On My Own by Calum Scott.

I hope you forgive me after two years f/n. I hope you do. f/n starts to play them and then starts to sing. I cam see her eyes and they are full with sadness, regret and guilt.

"I keep dancing on my own..." I forgot how beautiful her voice was, how beautiful she was. she keeps playing and singing. She starts to cry as she goes into the piano solo. She's still beautiful when she cries. 

"I just came to say goodbye..." I forgive you f/n. I forgive you. But will you forgive me?

"But you don't see me standing here...

It's funny, you know? How the song nearly fits our situation? After two years, I still love her and she still cares. She bows to the audience and waves as she exits back stage. The presenter welcomes on yet another singer. I take this chance to go back stage, the crew are no where to be found and I try to find f/n.

There she is. Her beautiful h/c hanging by her shoulders.