Dancing : Chapter 7

A couple of weeks after, I'm getting ready for the performance Erwin had set up for me at his friends party.

"Do I look okay?" I ask Levi going down stairs to him.

He looks at me and I can see pink slightly dusted on his cheeks. I was wearing a long black sleeveless dress which was decorated with silver patterns and my hair was in curls that sat on my shoulders.

"Y-you look... amazing..." He says looking away probably to hide his slightly blushing face.

I smile at him and then a white limo parked itself up outside the house. I say 'Goodbye' to Levi but he grabs my wrist.

"Levi?"

He opens his mouth but nothing came out.

"Good look." He says letting go and looks away.

But I'm not stupid. I know he was going to tell me something else but I decided not to mention it as I need to get going to perform.

Of course, Erwin was there. He had introduced me to the host of the party and many other people. I think I made good first impressions even if I do say so myself.

When the time came to preform, a man introduced me to the crowd and everyone gathered round the stage. To be honest I wish Levi was here to witness this...

"Go on f/n!" Hanji mouths to me. I smiled and sat down at the piano which was stationed where everyone can see me. I started to play Say Something. Everyone seemed to enjoy it as I gave it my all, putting all of my energy to this very performance. Everyone cheered as I stoop up and bowed to my audience. The host, Petra Ral, came to my side.

"I thank you for performing here and I'm sure to recommend you to everyone! Also if you think about making music just call me when ever. I'll get Erwin to give you my number!"

"Don't mention it! And I appreciate this! I hope I will be able to share music!" I beam at her.

I get home and tell Levi everything.

"It was simply wonderful!" I say jumping up and down. He just grunts and agrees with a nod and a 'Uh-huh'.

"Levi you seem off lately, what's the matter?"

"Nothing."

"Don't lie."

"I'm not lying, idiot." he glares at me. 

Ugh. He's so troublesome.

"You're the idiot here." I yell and crossed my arms in frustration.

Why is he being such a brat? He doesn't usually act like this. Something is wrong and I'm going to get to the bottom of it. But I guess I won't be able to seen as what was about to happen...

"You're so annoying! You got everyone wrapped around your little finger with your voice and the way you play! Just go get what you want, f/n!" He yells as I turn around to glare back at him. 

"You can forget about me and become a pianist for all I care! You think its gonna be easy? Think again, squirt."

"Fine!"