Dancing : Chapter 9

~~YOUR POV~~

I'm at the park helping the crew set up for the upcoming concert which was in two days. Everything is going great so far! But I wish Levi was here to see me perform. He was right. It wasn't easy. It was hard to make music and to have the confidence to sing and play in front of hundreds of people.

I turn around and see the sight I never thought I would ever behold.

Levi.

It was Levi.

After two years I finally see the one I love.

I was about to call out his name but then I saw he was with a little boy about two or three years old. He has green eyes and black hair and he had the same little hair flick as Levi.

That little boy... looks a bit Levi... No... Stop getting those thoughts into your head! He can't be his son!

I would have known from Erwin or Hanji or at least somebody!

No, I don't know this it could be just a friends kid or something! But the boy looks quite a bit like him.

Ugh! I feel the tears welling up in my eyes.

"F/n? What's wrong?" Kai comes to me and I wipe my tears away with my hands.

"Nothing! I'm okay! I guess something just flew in my eye." I smile trying to reassure him.

"I'm glad it wasn't anything serious! Sorry to ask but can you come and help with the lights?"

"Sure thing!"

Levi is still in my mind... I still love him... Am I jealous? I guess so... But I cant let this get to me.

I left two years ago and I'm gonna make it pay off! From the first day we met in high school, I've had a crush on him and that crush had developed into love; Dancing On My Own by Calum Scott is our song so I'm going to play for him. For myself. Let's hope he will hear it in two days.

~~LEVI'S POV~~

About an hour later, Danni went home. That gave me time to think... After we had passed the stage I felt that there was someone who I knew there.  Someone very dear to me.

F/n... It could have been her. But yet again it may be someone else. I wish it was f/n though; the thought of seeing her again would make me more than happy.

I buy tickets to the concert. In two days will be the day I tell her everything.