Dancing : Chapter 3

~~LEVI'S POV~~

"Levi! So good to see you!" F/n's Grandma welcomed me in.

"You too. Is f/n upstairs?"

"Yeah. I appreciate you helping her with her GCSE's. You did well in yours, no?" I faintly smile.

"Yeah you could say that." I say trying not to brag.

I head up to f/n's room where I see her head down and she's constantly writing. Books are piled on both sides of her; worksheets dumped on her bed with her bag and stationary was on the floor besides the chair she was sitting on.

"Oi."

~~YOUR POV~~

"Oi."

I know that voice anywhere. It was...

"Levi." I continued to write notes, not bothering to look at him. Levi had left school but went into sixth form and was soon leaving that; I'm currently doing my GCSE's. Levi comes over to help and it works wonders: I feel my confidence growing. But that's not the only reason I like him round... Since that day in year 8, I've had a crush on him and that crush develops every time I'm with him. But I don't think he would return my feeligs...

Levi grabs a chair and sits next to me.

"No, that's not right. X is 4.55 because..." He puts an arm around me and takes the pen out of my hand then starts to explain where I went wrong.

I look down a little to hide my blushing face.

"Understand now?"

"Y-yeah." I try not to stutter but Levi grabs my shoulders and looks at me.

"Do you have a fever or something? You look red and you feel hot."

He puts his hand on my head and I move backwards.

Bad move, f/n.

I fall off my chair and I close my eyes ready for the impact. But I don't hit the ground.

What?

I slowly open my eyes to see Levi in my face. I then realise that he had grabbed me by my waist.

"Y-you could've just g-grabbed my hands!" I stand up heading to my door.

"I'm getting some water!" I slammed the door heading down to the kitchen.

How am I going to explain this to him?

"L/n."

"I feel a lot better now! I guess I just got a little tied up in revision!"

I say smiling.

What? This is the best I can do for now. I can't necessarily say - 'I have a crush on you and you make me blush and stuff.' Can I? No.

"You sure." He looks at me in the eyes.

"Positive." I lie.

"You better be telling the truth, idiot, because I'm letting this slide." He crossed his arms and I silently sigh in satisfaction.

That was close...