Dancing : Chapter 12

Erwin's party was a lot more casual than it normally is.

Connie was the DJ and he was amazing - everyone got into it. And guess who prepared the food? None other than Sasha! Funny, she had made it big in the food industry. People had said that she was crazy and a bit mental but they loved her all the same and her food and recipes were outstanding!
Believe me they are!

"The concert was a big success! I thank the crew and the performers! Everyone! Thank you all!"

Everyone cheered as Erwin razed a glass of liquer and his audience did the same. For the first few songs that was bring played, everyone joined in and was upbeat music.

"Some songs for those lovers! Nahaa!" Connie laughed and placed on Where Ever You Are by Five Seconds Of Summer.

"Come with me." Levi grasped my hand and led me outside. The music was quite loud even outside. He brought me close and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We danced on the little 'secret' porch that had a stone arch that was almost engulfed by ivy decorated with white flowers. The petals fell on me and Levi as we continued to sway to the song.

"F/n..."

"Levi..." we rested out heads on each others and smiled.

"I never stopped thinking about you, you know..."

Levi said.

"I desperately wanted to see you, I desperately wanted to hold, I couldn't keep myself together when I thought I heard your voice in the distant. So please, let me hear your voice everyday?"

Tears pricked at my eyes and I smile at my beloved.

"I'll never leave you again. I promise." Our lips connect and the tears stream down my cheeks.

"I couldn't help thinking where you were, Levi."

I tell him as we part from our sweet kiss.

"Well you will always know where I am." He smiles as he tightens his grip around me, bringing me even close to him.

"And where will that be?" I half smile.

"By your side." He places his head against mine.

"You'll never dance on your own again."

And we kiss as the fireworks show off their colours on the sky canvass.

THE END

I enjoyed writing this so much! Please suggest some ideas and I will give credit! (Even though I'll give my own twists and turns...heheheh...) I hoped you all enjoyed this as much as I did writing it. Hopefully, you'll read my other fanfics/stories. Looking forward to writing more!