Chapter 1 - Voice

Chapter 1 - Voice

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
"Unknown"
Flashback
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

It's been a year since Rusaku Tsumiyoshi, now known as Sawada Tsunayoshi, the younger twin brother of Sawada Ietsuna, back to school again since his disappearance 3 years ago.

All of them, including Ietsuna's Guardians, studied in the same school, in Namimori High School, which was just beside Middle School. The only difference was that they had different school years.

Lambo and Chrome, who were already 16, a year younger than the twins, were in their first year of High School. The twins, including Hayato and Takeshi, were in their second year, while Ryohei, Kyoya, and Mukuro, who were a year older, were in their third year.

《》《》《》Sky's Truth《》《》《》

"Tsu-kun, let's go home together" Ietsuna approached Tsuna, who sat at the opposite side, near the window. "Unlike Hayato and the others, you don't have club activity today, right?" Ietsuna asked, which Tsuna nodded at him with a smile.

"I am fine with that, but what about your school paperwork, Mr.Student Council President?" Tsuna grinned, teasing him, which Ietsuna groaned in return. "That can wait until tomorrow, Mr.Vice-President" Ietsuna pouted, making Tsuna chuckled.

"Not that I am not happy but you also have your work as Mr.Eleventh, so are you sure Reborn won't hunt you down?" Tsuna smirked mischievously. Ietsuna's eye twitched, before throwing his hands above. "Gyaa! You think that can stop me from hanging around with you?! Nu uh!!" Ietsuna shouted.

"I was just saying~" Tsuna grinned at his brother, who pouted at him.

You see, a week after Ietsuna and his Guardians took the official positions, and Giotto and his Guardians stepped down, the moment when they returned to school, the principal who was also from the mafia which shocked them but relax as soon as he said he was from Vongola, asked if Ietsuna would be willing to be the president of a student council, which would exist right there on spot if Ietsuna were to accept said position.

Because whenever he looked at the students, he felt like they wanted to say something but didn't know to whom and of course, Disciplinary Committee, especially Kyouya, was out of question, thanks to them putting fears into students towards them. And students rarely confront their problems to teachers, especially principal. Thus, the Student Council.

Of course, Ietsuna's normal reaction would definitely be a NO, but before he could did so, his Guardians agreed to that and since Ietsuna was outnumbered, he very reluctantly agreed to that position.

On the second day when Tsuna came back as Sawada Tsunayoshi, he was surprised when he knew Ietsuna and his Guardians were in the Student Council. And when Ietsuna told him how it was created and how he became the president of it, Tsuna burst out laughing to the point said brunet's stomach hurt.

Since the position of vice-president was still blank at that time, he immediately asked Tsuna to become one, which of course, Tsuna widened his eyes and gave a questioning stare at him, because Hayato would definitely be aiming that position.

~ Flashback ~

"Huh? Me as the vice?" Tsuna asked, and Ietsuna nodded at him.