Chapter 7 - Found Out

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Previously / Flashback
.......................................................................

Stopping infront of Giotto, "Even if I am your mother-in-law, I am also a mother, Giotto. You don't need to act strong when you don't need to" She chuckled, patting Giotto's head, which made Giotto blushed, before she continued with a serious face and Giotto's eyes widened. "Would you like to know why she, my daughter Rain, your wife left, Giotto?"

.

Passing through the kitchen, he stopped infront of a certain familiar door beside said kitchen. "Why ...here?" Ietsuna murmured, eyes widened, as he stared at his late mother's room.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

"Why ...Rain left?" Giotto murmured, eyes widened while staring at his mother-in-law, which the aged woman nodded at him. "I did promised her not to tell anyone but I think you deserved to know, Giotto" She replied.

"Yes.." Giotto whispered out. "Yes, please! Please tell me! Was it something I did? I mean I probably did something that she possibly disliked. Was she angry because of that? Was it that bad? Did she hate me to the point she left me? Did she-" Eleanor patted Giotto shoulder, cutting his panic off.

"I assure you, Giotto. The reason she left was not related to anything she disliked you did, and no, she did not hate you. It's another different reason" She said, calming Giotto down a little and slowly nodded at her.

"I will tell you everything when we are at my place, Giotto. Come. There's no telling who will be listening, after all, with us related to the other side, trees are able to grow ears" Eleanor said, which Giotto nodded at her again. Being in the mafia, there's no telling if anyone was evedropping them or not, especially if by any chance, a Mist was nearby.

They then left the graveyard after making a short prayer for Rain.

《》《》《》Sky's Truth《》《》《》

'Why mama's room? Did she hide something important no one knew? But I didn't found anything when I sleep here' Ietsuna thought, grabbing the door handle, and opened the door.

Entering the room, Ietsuna couldn't help but looked around. The state of the room were still the same as how he remembered when Nana was still alive and when he sometimes slept in when he was too tired to go upstairs to crash onto his own bed.

The only difference between previous Nana's room and the current Nana's room was the large photo hanging on the wall right above the study desk that he took off and burned away. It was a photo of Iemitsu and Nana's wedding, that was replaced by an equally large photo of a happy Nana hugging an equally happy Tsuna and him, the photo that was taken few days before Nana's death.

Ietsuna stared at the large photo for a while, eyes turned glassy, which he hurriedly wiped them off. How he missed his mother, before he laughed humorlessly, as he recalled a promise he made with his mother. What happened to the promise he made with his mother to protect Tsuna as an older brother. Tsuna was taken twice! Right in front of him too!