Chapter 2 - Voice II

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
"Unknown"
Flashback
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

But unknown to them, someone was watching them from afar, with eyes full of hatred.

.

" I will not give you up to anybody.."

.

" My baby, Reito.."
.......................................................................

= ???'s POV =
(AN : It's been a long time since I last used someone's POV, but well.. It won't appear again ......probably)

You took my title away

Your son took her away

Your son took my son away

I will not forgive you

I will never forgive you

I will make you suffer just like what you did to me

I

.

.

Will take your son first

.

.

Vongola

.

.

《》《》《》 Sky's Truth 《》《》《》

= 3rd Person's POV =

When the figure finished his thought, he immediately snapped out of it and disappeared from sight, just as Reborn turned around with Leon in its gun form, pointing at the place where the unknown man was standing.

Without thinking further, Reborn fired the gun, after all, only those in the mafia were able to produce that much killing intent. But when Reborn didn't hear any sound of fallen body, he clicked his tongue, before turning around but he still kept his guard up and Leon was still in a gun form.

Hearing Reborn clicked his tongue, Ietsuna looked above and saw Reborn was alerted with something, especially when he saw Leon on his hand. Beliving the hitman would protect him if enemies appeared, Ietsuna dashed faster, though still carried Tsuna carefully.

Upon reaching Sawada household, Reborn snatched the key from Ietsuna's pocket and unlocked the door, which Ietsuna hurriedly went in and layed Tsuna in their room, that they had been sharing ever since Tsuna came back as Tsuna.

"I wonder what happened?" Ietsuna murmured, while Reborn was thinking what might be the trigger. Before Tsuna fell unconscious, he was gripping his head in pain as if he was hearing something when said brunet told no one to shut up, before that happened, Tsuna seemed like thinking something which his eyes turned glowing blue, and before that, Tsuna was looking outside through the window....

Wait..

'Tsuna definitely saw something through that window' Reborn thought with narrowed eyes, before turning his attention at the unconscious Sky. Tsuna was sleeping as if nothing happened before.