Chapter 5 - Anger

Chapter 5 - Anger

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Previously / Flashback
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

"Uugh.." Tsuna gritted his teeth, forcing himself to look up and glared at the man. "A weak glare like that won't work, you know? And don't have a grudge against me alright. This is just an order from my client. You might know him though, and here's a message for you from said client--" Tsuna's eyes were starting to get blurry. 'Italian..? Ugh.. Must ...flare my flame ...to alert them..' Tsuna thought, mustering every single one of his strength to make said flare, which he did managed to.

.

"Tsu-kun!!" Ietsuna shouted, instead of running like the other, he activated his Sky flame and immediately flew to the infirmary window where Tsuna was located, followed by Giotto and Reborn on the blond's shoulder.

.

"--he said, and I quote "We will meet again, no.27.." Though blurry, Tsuna widened his eyes at that. 'No..' And darkness overtook his vision.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

After seeing Tsuna fell unconscious, he took out his phone, and sent a text before shutting said phone away. He then went to pick Tsuna up, which he put the brunet in his shoulder, and immediately jumped out of the window, which he then landed on a nearby tree.

He was about to make a dash when he heard a shout, in which he made a quick glance before jumping away from the tree branch he was crouching on while dodging handcuffs-covered-by-Cloud-flame. Ignoring those chasing after him, he immediately made a dash, furthering himself from the mansion, with Vongola Guardians on his trail, which he inwardly cursed as he should figured that would happened when a flare of Sky flame from Tsuna could be felt.

The man really thought he failed his mission and his life forfeited when he saw Daemon materialized infront of him, which he immediately forced himself to stop to turned around way to escape, but that one moment of stopping was enough for two fast runners caught up to him. "F*ck!" He cursed under his breath when he saw said fast runners stood at each of his sides.

"We will have you give back our family member" Asari, who was standing a few feets on his left, said with a soft smile .....and a sword pointing at the kidnapper. "You wouldn't like to lose some limbs, wouldn't you? So please give him back" Asari continued, maintaining the same smile that hadn't faltered in the slightest.

Ignoring Asari, Alaude, who was on the kidnapper's right, immediately rushed forward to engage an easy battle because the man was carrying Tsuna. Alaude knew the man wouldn't put Tsuna down, because if he did, either Asari or Daemon would take Tsuna away from him, rendering him a mission failure.

"Sh*t, sh*t, shi-" The man kept on cursing while dodging and defencing using his Lightning flame from Alaude's handcuffs, Daemon's attacks, and G who was behind him with occasional gunshots. While the two had always disliked and fought with each other, they did make a good fighting partners combination. Might be because fighting too many times with each others to the point they actually knew what the others was thinking in the middle of a battle.