Chapter 3 - Scene of The Past

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashback
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

Unknown the the three, Leon was looking at the flower field, because unlike Reborn, Leon remembered clearly and knew what Reborn was trying to remember.

The first meeting of his master

And

The mother of Giotto when she was young
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

Tsuna was walking around in darkness, wandering alone while thinking where he was and why were he there.

It felt like hours had pass and yet nothing had yet appear before him like what he expected, but still he waited.

'This is boring' Tsuna pouted, rolling around the darkness.

After many times of rolling around in boredom, he was relieved when a hint of light appear making Tsuna looked up, before it got brighter and brighter, and shown a film of a familiar person in it.

"What's this? This doesn't look like my memory or something. Doesn't seems like future sight either, the scene looks kind of old" Tsuna muttered, narrowing his eyes at the scene played, before widening his eyes.

"Wait. I saw that man before from the memory of my future self's" Tsuna muttered. ".....Reborn?"

Scenes played after scenes, though mostly Reborn shooting people's brains or any other fatal guts, making Tsuna easily put pieces together. "This is Reborn's past. It's d*mn gloomy. He's too cautious. Too serious. Too stiff. Too boring, unlike now" Tsuna mumbled, before narrowing his eyes in confusion. "...But why?" Tsuna couldn't help but asked, and when he payed attention at the next many scenes, he realized one thing similar other than Reborn in it.

There was a certain flower nearby in each one of the scenes.

The flower of death.

The red spider lilies.

And that made Tsuna confused. Again, he asked to no one in particular, seeing that no one was there with him anyway. "Why?"

Even so, Tsuna kept watching, though the brunet couldn't brush off the feeling that he was invading someone's privacy without permission. But oh well.. He was very bored and when a possibility of being an amusement appeared, why not? He had nothing to do anyway.

Tsuna blinked when a scene played. In a sea of red spider lilies, a woman with blonde hair and bright orange eyes in red dress as if trying to camouflage with the flowers appeared, talking with Reborn.

 In a sea of red spider lilies, a woman with blonde hair and bright orange eyes in red dress as if trying to camouflage with the flowers appeared, talking with Reborn