Chapter 4 - Intruder

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashback
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

Tsuna didn't say anything, just slowly nodded at the blond, who left for Knuckle after he saw the nod. '3 days? That long' Tsuna thought. 'Yeah.. I feel kind of tired.. I should sleep' Tsuna's eyes slowly dropped, before he fell into slumber.

But unknown to the three Skies though, Reborn had been staring with a slightly narrowed eyes at Tsuna since the brunet woke up. He didn't know how Tsuna did it but Reborn couldn't brushed away the feeling of Tsuna had found out something about him that he kept secret.
.......................................................................

AN : Thunder Guardian, Lightning Guardian, Thunder Ring, Lightning Ring..
I was wrong all this time..
It should be Lightning, instead of Thunder
Oh for the love of... *curse*

Here's an apology for the mistake TwT(A drawing from a long time ago)(

(A drawing from a long time ago)
(...Why is it horizontal?? *grumpy pout*)
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

Trees softly rustled as someone jumped from trees to trees towards the hidden Vongola mansion.

The intruder took a slow step towards the mansion, passing the two gate guards, who distracted themselves as they talked to each other.

And a twig snapped when he accidentally stepped on it, making the two guards snapped their attentions towards the sound, which the closest one then walked towards there slowly and carefully.

The intruder cursed in his mind for his carelessness, looking around for a way out.

But luck was on his side.

A rabbit jumped out of the bushes infront of him and hopped into the area within the guard's sight.

The guard blinked, before turning around. "It's just a rabbit. Man, that scares me a little just now" The guard said as he walked back to his position.

The intruder sighed in relieved, when he immediately tensed up, biting his lower lip to prevent himself to make a surprised voice, when a small dagger flew past by his ear. Had he made a peek after the guard walked away, he would has a dagger sticking on his right eye.

Silence reigned the place before the guard walked away. "What's wrong?" "I thought someone was there other than the rabbit, but I guess it's just my imagination" The guard replied, shrugging his shoulder.