Chapter 6 - Eleanor

Chapter 6 - Eleanor

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Previously / Flashback
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

"Well, blame yourself in this okay~ Gotta go~!" He said, when he suddenly enveloped by Mist flame, which Daemon quickly dispelled it, but when he did, the redhead and Tsuna already disappeared from the spot, as if they teleported away.

.

His hyper intuition had been trying to tell him something ever since he started thinking about it, making Giotto inwardly scowled. He didn't understand what his hyper intuition trying to say, then he felt a change, rather than trying to tell him something, it was now trying to lead Giotto somewhere.

.

Little did they know, Ietsuna was more frustrated at his own feeling. When he saw Giotto becoming livid, he knew his anger was not on the same level as Giotto's. He was not as livid as Giotto. It was as if a part of him never thought Tsuna as his blood related brother. That thought made him tightened his fists. Made him hated himself more.
.......................................................................

AN : Anyone remember who Eleanor is?

In this chapter, there will be a constant changing scene.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

After leaving his Guardians behind, perfectly knew that they would followed him. And as they had been together for a long time, Giotto knew his Guardians would be patience enough to wait for him to explain his sudden behavior after he finished solving his problems or when he later approached them for help.

As Giotto reached the mansion, he immediately walked towards his room, changing his attire and took necessary items, before leaving his room.

On his way towards the front door, he saw his head butler heading towards the dining room, in which said man saw Giotto too.

"Giotto-sama" The head butler greeted, bowing down, before he straighten up when Giotto told him to rise his head.

The man blinked when he realized Giotto was wearing a civilian clothes, instead of his usual suit and a cloak. "Giotto-sama, if I may ask, why are you wearing those clothes?" He asked.

"Ah, I am planning to go to the town for awhile. And no, I prefer going there by myself this time, thank you, Suzu" Giotto added the last sentence and waved at him when his head butler opened his mouth.

"But while you no longer hold the seat, you are still a boss, Giotto-sama. And it was almost dark out there! At least bring one of your Guardians or one of the guards" The head butler, Suzu, said.

"It's fine, Suzu. Tell them I am going to town to calm my head when my Guardians ask my whereabouts" Giotto smiled, walking towards his destination, ignoring his butler's panicked call. "Giotto-sama!"

《》《》《》Sky's Truth《》《》《》

Exiting the forest surrounding the mansion, unlike when he was with his Guardians previously, Giotto now payed most of his attention towards his hyper intuition that lead him somewhere else. So without any question, and without any hesitation, Giotto started walking to the direction his intuition kept pointing at.