Frontier and Capture

Zaylee's POV:
We arrived at the Starbase. We were off until the ship was prepared. Kirk and Spock has duties to attend to. Scotty said "if we weren't so deep in space I'd go to the bar. Get my son a real drink." Pavel rolled his eyes and said "vodka isn't a real drink?" Scotty shook his head and Pavel rolled his eyes. "My son!" Scotty said. He put his hand on Pavel's shoulder and Bones came over and said "he's my son too." "Whatever. Get aff!" Scotty said. I giggled and Scotty put his arm around Pavel. Scotty said "I love my son. So much." Pavel rolled his eyes and said "I love you too father." I looked around at the Starbase. It was amazing. I turned around and I said "where's Pavel?" "Bathroom." Scotty replied. I waited by the window and I looked at the stars. "Boo!" Pavel said. Scotty turned around and scolded Pavel.

Scotty smiled sarcastically at him and Pavel smiled back

Scotty smiled sarcastically at him and Pavel smiled back. Bones walked off and Scotty said "well I'm gonna go." He walked off and Pavel and I were left standing. He put his arm around me and said "come on." We walked around pretty much stargazed. "Do you like Starfleet?" He asked. I nodded and said "I've wanted to do it ever since my parents died. My brother's in Starfleet but he doesn't talk to me." "Vhy is zat?" He asked. "Cause he blames me for my parent's death." I replied. Pavel looked at me and said "how did they die?" "My parents sacrificed they're selves to save me. My brother tried to save them but it didn't work. It was a while back. Their ship crashed. I was 10. My brother is 5 years older than me. And he blames me for it. Because they sacrificed they're selves to save me. And I've lived with my uncle ever since." I replied. Pavel wiped a few tears that I didn't know had fallen. He hugged me and rubbed my back. "It's not your fault." Pavel said. I nodded and kissed his cheek. An alarm began going off. I looked around and saw people looking around questioningly. "Emergency. All personal evacuate immediately." I looked and saw Gorn. "Emergency. All personal evacuate immediately." The message repeated again. The Gorn began firing.

I grabbed Pavel and dove behind a counter

I grabbed Pavel and dove behind a counter. He landed on top of me and I said "it's ok. Stay here." Pavel rolled off of me and a man was shot next to us. I grabbed my phaser from my holster and said "Pavel grab that one." He crawled over to the dead body and grabbed it. I pressed my back against the counter. I began shooting at the Gorn. Pavel followed. "All personal evacuate immediately. Do not engage with the enemy. Do not engage with the enemy." The voice blared into the building. Pavel panted and said "you're ok?" I nodded and he shot a Gorn and looked back at me. "Zaylee! Chekov! Where are you?!" Scotty's voice rang out. Pavel looked around and said "Mr Scott!" Scotty shot a few Gorn along with Bones. Bones made it over to us and said "we have to make it back on the Enterprise!" Bones and Scotty's eyes widened as the looked at the Gorn.