Gorn Defeated

Zaylee's POV:
Kirk and Spock were beamed off the ship for one final battle against the Gorn. We had to defeat them to a point where they'd be weakened. We didn't want kill the alien race but they were dangerous. So something had to be done. Kirk and Spock were going to kill the queen. Bones said "ok Chekov sit up for me." Pavel sat up and Bones said "you're not gonna be happy but your shoulder is dislocated." Pavel looked at Bones with his eyes widened. "Vhy didn't you fix it?" Pavel asked. Bones took a deep breath and said "because you have to be awake for those. Just let me fix it." Pavel rolled his eyes and mumbled something in Russian. I giggled and said "hold this. While he pushes your shoulder back into place." "Is it going to-" Pavel was interrupted by the sound of his shoulder popping back into place. Bones smiled at his work. "дерьмо!" Pavel screamed. Bones and I looked at each other before laughing hysterically. "It's not funny!" He screeched. Bones and I couldn't hold our laughter. Pavel gave us a death glare. Our laughs turned to stifled giggles. I walked over and kissed his head. Pavel crossed his arms and pouted. "дерьмо that hurt so badly." He said. "What're you saying?" Bones asked. "Shit." Pavel said nonchalantly. Bones' eyes widened and he said "I have no words." I laughed and kissed Pavel's head again. He still pouted and I said "there's no more pain. I promise." Pavel looked at me and said "promise?" I nodded and interlocked our pinkies. Pavel smiled up at me and Bones said "now let me take care of that wrist." Pavel's eyes widened and he shook his head quickly. "This ain't gonna hurt kid. I'm gonna wrap it. I gave you a serum that'll have your wrist fine in 2 days. But you gotta wear this cast." Bones said. He wrapped Pavel's wrist and I said "what about his thigh?" Bones looked up and said "it's fine. I told you, I'm the best at this." I rolled my eyes and grabbed a wet rag. I cleaned off the dried blood on Pavel's shoulders and chest. He winced as I went over his chest and I said "sorry." He nodded and I went over his chest gently and I wiped the blood from his cheeks. "You had blood coming out of your mouth. After I pulled that beam off of you." I said. Pavel said "I don't remember much. I remember being attacked but I don't remember you helping me. I remember the Gorn shooting at me. They had a weapon that ripped my thigh open. Kind of like knife except it was a scepter. And they shot the beam. It fell onto my chest and I could not breathe. I was wery scared." Bones looked down and I hugged Pavel softly, careful not to hurt his chest. "You're ok now." I said. I pulled away from him and he smiled up at me. "Bones is there anything else you need me to do?" I asked. Bones shook his head and I ruffled Pavel's hair. He shoved my hand away and I giggled. "I love you." I said. Pavel smiled and said "I love you too."

I kissed his lips passionately and Kirk's screams filled the ship

I kissed his lips passionately and Kirk's screams filled the ship. I looked to see him and Spock running down the hallway with the Helios device. "Chekov, Sulu! Get us out of here!" Kirk said. Pavel stood up and Bones said "at least get a clean shirt." Pavel grabbed one and ran towards navigation. Bones and I followed. Pavel slid his fingers across the screen and was pushing buttons. Kirk sat in his chair and said "warp us out of here Scotty!" "Aye aye captain." Scotty replied. Sulu said "Chekov, ready for warp?" Chekov pressed another button and said "ready for warp Mr Sulu." The ship moved into warp and Kirk let out a breath of relief. "We're on our way back to Starfleet. To give them this Helios device. That I don't want to be in charge of any longer." Kirk said. Sulu said "thank god. The Gorn are too crazy." Kirk walked over and messed with Pavel's curls.