Khan's Truth

This song will definitely fit the chapter where Khan is involved. Just listen to it when you're reading about Khan lmao. And this chapter is just like the movie even though I haven't seen it in a while.

Zaylee's POV:
Before Bones was going to open one of the torpedoes he wanted me to get information on Khan. I walked into the room. Spock eyed Khan and James looked at me. "Zaylee what're you doing here?" Kirk asked. "Bones wants information on him." I said softly. Khan looked up from the floor and eyed me as I walked closer to the glass.

Khan stared at me through the glass

Khan stared at me through the glass. Kirk looked at Khan and said "I watched you open fire in a room of unarmed Starfleet officers. You killed them in cold blood." "Marcus took my crew from me!" Khan said. Kirk got angry and said "you are a murderer!" My breath hitched as I thought about Khan killing my uncle. Khan noticed and looked at me. A few stray tears fell from my eyes and Khan said "why do you cry?" "You killed my uncle." I replied. Khan immediately looked down and blinked a few times. "I'm sorry." He said softly. I looked at him and said "sorry won't bring him back." Khan looked taken aback and he said "I understand that. I want you to know that I did not know he had a niece. I thought he was alone. I did not know." I nodded and Kirk said "that still makes you a murderer." "He used my friends to control me. I tried to smuggle them to safety by concealing them in the very weapons I have designed. But I was discovered. I had no choice but to escape alone. And when I did, I had every reason to suspect Marcus had killed every single one of the people I hold most dear. So I responded in kind. My crew is my family, Kirk. Is there anything you would not do for your family?" Khan asked. My eyes widened as I looked at Kirk. Spock furrowed his eyebrows and Kirk looked at me and then back at Khan. Khan had a few tears go down his face. I kinda felt bad for him.

"Why would a Starfleet admiral ask a three-hundred-year-old frozen man for help?" Kirk asked

"Why would a Starfleet admiral ask a three-hundred-year-old frozen man for help?" Kirk asked. Khan faced the wall. He turned around and said "because I am better." "At what?" Kirk asked. Khan said "everything. Alexander Marcus needed to respond to an uncivilized threat in a civilized time, and for that, he needed a warriors mind - my mind - to design weapons and warships." Kirk's eyes widened and I looked at Spock. "You are suggesting the Admiral violated every regulation he vowed to uphold, simply because he wanted to exploit your intellect..." Spock replied. "He wanted to exploit my savagery!" Khan said. I gasped and backed away from the glass. Khan cleared his throat and said "intellect alone is useless in a fight, Mr Spock. You, you can't even break a rule - how can you be expected to break bone? Marcus used me to design weapons. I helped him realize his vision of a militarized Starfleet. He sent you to use those weapons, to fire my torpedoes on an unsuspecting planet, and then be purposely crippled your ship in enemy space, leading to one inevitable outcome: the Klingons would come searching for whoever was responsible, and you would have no chance of escape. Marcus would finally have the war he talked about, the war he always wanted." My lips parted as I looked towards Kirk. Spock looked at me and then towards Kirk. I bit my lip and Spock tried to understand. "Why is there a man in that torpedo?" Kirk asked. Khan said "there are men and women in all of those torpedoes, Captain. I put them there." Kirk said "who the hell are you?" "A remnant of a time long past. Genetically engineered to be superior so as to lead others to peace in a world of war. But we were condemned as criminals, forced into exile. For centuries we slept, hoping when we awoke things would be different. But as a result of the the destruction of Vulcan your Starfleet begun to aggressively search different quadrants of space. My ship was found adrift. I alone was revived." Khan replied. Kirk sighed and said "I looked up John Harrison. Until a year ago he didn't exist." Khan eyed Kirk and said "John Harrison was a fiction created the moment I was awoken by your admiral Marcus to help him advance his cause, a smokescreen to conceal my true identity. Khan." "Well looks like we're going to have to take you back to Starfleet to face justice." Kirk said. Khan looked down and shook his head.