The Ball

Warning: lots of EDM music in this chapter. Sorry if you don't like it. Also another warning. Anton being adorable to the point where it makes you giggle and squeal. Lmao an actual representation of me. Hopefully this is cute for y'all!!💛💛💛

Zaylee's POV:
We arrived on earth and we were honored by random people. I saw my uncle standing in the crowd and I grabbed Pavel's wrist and made my way through the crowd. I hugged him and he said "Zaylee...Bones told me what happened to Pavel. And how you took it. I know that was probably a challenge for you. I'm proud of you. You saved his life." I hugged my uncle and said "it was a lot to take in uncle. It was hard for me to take in. Pavel smiled at me and he hugged me. I was careful not to hurt him and he said "you're not going to hurt me." "You don't know that." I said. "I do. You won't. I promise." Pavel replied. I rolled my eyes and he smiled at me again.

Pike said "I'm guessing you two are going to the ball

Pike said "I'm guessing you two are going to the ball." "Vhat ball?" Pavel asked. "The ball for your honor aboard the Enterprise. For the crew." Pike replied. Kirk walked over and said "yeah Chekov. Didn't know?" Pavel shook his head and blushed. He buried his face into the crook of my neck and I giggled. Scotty walked over and said "ask her out son." Pavel said "vill you go with me to ze ball?" I blushed and said "of course." Pavel and Scotty looked at each other with surprised faces.

I rolled my eyes and said "ok boys

I rolled my eyes and said "ok boys." Pavel took my hand in his and smiled really big. I blushed again and leaned my head on his shoulder. "It's tomorrow." Pike said. "Uncle Pikeeeee." I whined. "What?" He asked. "I have to get a dress." I replied. Pike said "that's why I have money put aside for you. And Uhura will be taking you." I nodded and Kirk said "I'll take Chekov here to get a suit." Pavel nodded and said "of course keptain." "Only call me captain when we're working. Call me Jim. And I'll call you Pavel if you want." Kirk replied. Pavel smiled and nodded. I kissed Pavel's cheek and he turned his head and my lips met his. Pike said "oh brother." Kirk said "wow look at that! Look at that action." Scotty made a disgusted face and went to go look for Keenser. My uncle walked off and I said "I'm exhausted. Dress and suit shopping tomorrow." Pavel nodded and interlocked his hand with mine. We drove back to our apartment and I set my bags by the door. I didn't even bother to unpack. I changed into shorts and a tank top. My hair was in a messy pony tail and I laid on our shared bed. Pavel of course jumped on me like he always did. "Ow Pavel!" I said. He laughed into the crook of my neck and I said "your mean." He kissed my lips and said "you love me."