Qo'noS (Kronos)

Zaylee's POV:
Pike's funeral was today. And then we were going up into space. I sat down next to Pavel and he held my hand. He rubbed circles with his thumb onto my hand. Kirk stood on stage and said a few words. I bit my lip and tried to keep from crying. Kirk motioned for me to come up onstage. I walked onstage and Kirk stood next to me. I looked out into the crowd and Pavel smiled at me. "It's ok." He mouthed. I sighed and took a deep breath. "Christopher Pike. He was my uncle. Who took me and my brother in after my parents were killed. He was my inspiration to join Starfleet. He always protected me and made sure I was ok. I never thought he would pass like this. I was there. I was right in front of him. James and I witnessed it. John Harrison murdered him. Why? I do not know. I miss him so much. I don't have him. He was more of a dad then my father was. He was my dad. James was like the son he never had. He always looked out for us both. He always made sure I was ok. And I hope to become like him one day. An admiral. My uncle won't even get to see me be married. That breaks my heart. I'm going to make him proud. I love you so much uncle." The tears fell from my eyes and James hugged me and we walked offstage. The funeral went on a little longer and Pavel walked towards me. "Hey." He said.

He embraced me and hugged me tightly

He embraced me and hugged me tightly. "I have to go talk to Admiral Marcus. I need to go after John Harrison. We should be on the Enterprise soon." James said. He walked away and Pavel kissed my hand. I blushed and said "Pavel did I do ok?" "It vas great. You didn't even stutter." Pavel said. I smiled at him and headed towards the ships. Pavel and I rode together towards the Enterprise. Scotty refused to bring the torpedoes aboard and resigned. That hurt me. I walked towards the bridge and Kirk said "Chekov are you good with engineering?" Pavel nodded and Kirk said "good your chief engineer." Pavel's eyes widened and he said "aye keptain."

Pavel looked at me and I said "be careful

Pavel looked at me and I said "be careful. Last time you were in engineering you almost died." Pavel smiled and said "I'll be fine. I promise." "I guess this means we won't be seeing each other a lot yeah?" I asked. Pavel shrugged and said "I hope not."

"