Beach

Zaylee's POV:
I woke up to groaning. I rolled to the end of the bed to see a very hungover Pavel. He groaned as he clutched his head. "Pavel?" I asked. He looked up at me and climbed into bed. I tugged at his suit and tried to pull it off. "Come on babe." I said. Pavel sat up and I pulled it off. I unbuttoned his dress shirt and he moaned. He buried his face into the crook of my neck. I pulled it off and rubbed his back. "I told you not to baby." I said softly. "It hurts." Pavel replied. I pressed kiss to Pavel's back and he sighed. Pavel grabbed a t-shirt from the floor and his sweatshirt. I wrapped my arms around his waist and leaned my head on his back.

Pavel said "do we have any aspirin?" I nodded against his back and went to grab it

Pavel said "do we have any aspirin?" I nodded against his back and went to grab it. I filled a cup with water and brought it to him. Pavel swung his legs over the side of the bed and took the pills. I laid down on the bed and Pavel laid next to me. "How long have we been together?" I asked. Pavel looked at me and said "a couple years. Maybe three or four." I chuckled and said "that's crazy. How long do you want to work in Starfleet?" "For as long as I can. That's for sure. Until I can't hopefully." Pavel replied. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I'd vant to have a family someday. With you. If zat's something you'd want." Pavel said softly. I kissed his lips and said "of course."

Yes years have passed in this book. Lmao I didn't explain it. I think all the Star Trek movies are a year or two apart. I know Beyond takes place 2 years after Into Darkness. But I have no clue how many years are in between Star Trek and Into Darkness. So I'm gonna say it's been 2-4 years since the first movie. I believe.

There was a knock at the door. I walked to the door and opened it to see a very laid back bones. He had on sunglasses and a yellow plaid shirt. "Come on. We're going to the beach." Bones said. "Who's going?" I asked. "The squaaaa!" Bones said.

Pavel walked to the door and leaned on the doorframe

Pavel walked to the door and leaned on the doorframe. His arms were snaked around my waist. And he said "vhat? The squaaaa is going to ze beach?" Bones nodded and said "let's go!" Kirk walked over and said "come on guys! Let's get lit!" Pavel said "don't ever say zat again." Kirk laughed and smiled towards us.