Shocking News

Zaylee's POV:
It's been a few weeks since the beach trip. Pavel and I are now an engaged couple. We were on a planet trying to make peace with an inhabitants. Also trying to save it from a volcano that would destroy it. The planet was awful different than normal. It was a "Class M" planet called Nibiru. Of course Pavel was on the ship and I was off. I was with Kirk and Bones. Currently running from the inhabitants. I dodged tree branches and Kirk was in front of me. "I hate this!" Bones screamed. Kirk panted and said "I know you do!" I looked behind us to see the inhabitants chasing after us. Bones said "Zaylee you good?" "I'm fine." I replied as I ran. Kirk put up a scroll and they began bowing at it. Bones said "they stopped?" Kirk said "for now." "How are we going to get to the Enterprise? It's underwater?" I asked out of breath. There was a cliff and I said "James no!" Bones said "damn it!" We jumped off a cliff and into the water.

We swam to the Enterprise quickly

We swam to the Enterprise quickly. We were in these tight wetsuits and we made it back on. Bones said "damn it Jim. Never again." Kirk said "hey Bones we made it. It's all good." We walked up to the bridge where Spock was being lowered into the volcano. "Keptain on ze bridge!" Pavel said. I smiled at him and he turned around and smiled towards me.

Bones looked at the screens and began talking to other people

Bones looked at the screens and began talking to other people. Kirk began talking into his comm trying to get ahold of Spock. Pavel jumped up and ran over to hug me. I kissed his lips and he said "how vas it?" "Pretty crazy." I replied. Spock was trying to save the planet by killing himself and it wasn't going to work. My eyes widened as his comm went out. Pavel squeezed my hand in reassurance and Nyota covered her mouth with her hand. Kirk said "let's go get him." The ship was driven over to where Spock was. Spock was beamed back onto the ship quickly. "Spock you alright?" Kirk asked. Spock huffed and said "captain you let them see our ship!" "He's fine!" Bones replied irately. "They saw us. Who cares Spock?" Kirk asked. I looked at Kirk and said "Pike won't be happy. I promise." Kirk huffed and we were in warp to get back to Earth. Once we arrived Kirk strutted around happily. Pike wanted to see Kirk immediately. I walked into my uncle's office and he eyed Kirk. Pavel followed me in as well and stood next to me. He grabbed my hand and held it reassuringly. Kirk gulped as he knew what would be coming. "What were you thinking?!" Pike asked. Kirk said "I had to save Spock." Kirk frowned as Pike scolded him.