After school

------------------

My feelings?

Oh don't worry about those

no one else does

------------------

Hayden's POV

"DETENTION! ALL THREE OF YOU" The teacher bellowed his face burning red.
I hear a small whimper and glance over at Harper.
Her bright eyes were dull, glossy with tears as if her world just crumbled in front of her.
"Please, sir I was trying to stop them" Her voice was weak and scratchy.
"Sure you were now SIT DOWN" He barked.
"SIR PLEASE I-" Desperation and fear dripped from each word.
"I SAID SIT OR YOU WILL BE GETTING ANOTHER ONE" His voice boomed sending the quiet hum of conversation into silence.
Defeated, she hung her head down before shuffling over to her seat.
As she sat she hid her head in her folded arms that laid on the desk.
Quiet sniffled occasionally met my ears making my heart shatter like a piece of glass.
"Harper its only a detention" I whisper softly.
"You don't understand" She whimpered lifting her head slightly.
Tears streaked down her face making her eyes puffy and red.
Then something caught my eye. Purple fingerprints stretched across her chin still slightly coated in makeup.
"Who did that to you!" I try my hardest to stay calm but it comes out in a low growl.
"What?" she sniffled lightly.
"On our chin" I point but her eyes still held confusion.
She slipped a small mirror from her battered bag and glanced at herself.
Horror filled her features as she traced the fingerprints that ran across her chin.
"The makeup must have worn off" She mumbled softly to herself.
If it wasn't for my werewolf hearing I would have easily missed it.
"Who did this to you?" Anger slowly bubbling in my stomach.
Unreadable feeling flew trough her eyes before she closed them and rested her head on the desk again.
"N-no one I-I just fell" She whispers, her voice slightly muffled by the desk.
"Then why are they shaped like fingerprints" I growl.
"Coincidence?" She mumbled more like a question than an answer.
"Look at me and say that"
"I can't" 
"Why not?"
"Because I'm lying" She whimpered weakly into the sleeve of her jumper.
"Then tell me who did this" I plead.
"I just can't"
"Why, though"
"Because I can't"
"WHY NOT" My voice raised louder than It was meant to.
The whole class turned and glared at us.
Everyone's eyes were on us and I felt Harper tense next to me.
I felt her quickly grab her bags next to me and leap from her seat.
"HARPER" I called after her as she slammed the rotting rectangle of oak behind her with a sob.
Launching open the door its hinges screamed from the force as it was slammed shut again.
"HARPER" I shout again.
"LEAVE ME ALONE" Her voice was strained and she refused to look back at me.
"I'm sorry okay" We were weaving through multiple abandoned hallways.
Each one we passed flashes of light beamed through the glazed green windows hanging loosely to the gleeful walls.
One sharp corner later she barricaded herself in the girls toilets.
"HARPER IM WARNING YOU OPEN THE DOOR" I bellow my voice deepening by the second.
Silence filled in quickly and panic build up inside me.
I launched myself at the door trying to unblock it.
A short snapping sound reached my ears and I grew still for a second.
"Harper?" The weight on the door had been lifted enough for me to get in.
Cautiously, I push open the dented wood revealing an empty bathroom.
She had jammed multiple brooms and plungers into the handle of the door, jamming it.
Slowly molding tiles lay cracked on the filthy floor like always.
Words had been scribbled across the pale pinkish paint on the walls, mostly about other girls and some guys in our school.
The badly painted plastic cubicles were all lined up across one of the walls in the square space.
Paint peeled and chipped off them and all the doors hung open.
"Harper?" My cries for her were now desperate as I searched the already clear stalls.
My attention shifted to the window.
It was a small rectangular shape with a cracked piece of patterned glass placed in the frame.
Scuff marks etched up the tiles under it and a frustrated sigh left my chapped lips.
"She got out through the window, of course, where else could she of got out" I growl slamming my fists into the nearest wall.
A string of shatters followed and pieces of shattered tiles crumpled to the floor.
Tingling sensations broke out across my fist and a small string of blood oozed from the cuts forming on my hands.
'Alpha' A weary voice echoed through my head.
'What do you want Jayden' I growl at my Beta through mind link.
'A rogue had entered our land' His voice was slightly shaking.
'THEN GET RID OF IT' I snap storming out of the bathroom.
'Uh we can't Alpha' He sighed
'AND WHY NOT' I was heading towards the car park by now and people were glaring at me.
'He has a human with him' He muttered.
'What?' I freeze.
I was just about to start the truck when a wave of questions hit me.
'As in a young child or?'
'No Alpha someone our age'
'Fine okay whatever I will be there in a bit' I mutter shutting off the mind link.
A long sigh left my dry mouth and I rested my head on the steering wheel.
I had had this truck for years now.
It was my great, great, great grandad's and its turning out to be a tradition like thing.
When we become of age to become the alpha of our pack we receive the truck.
The paint job was constantly being redone in an ink black.
The radio constantly needed replacing and the windows were opened by having to wind them with a plastic handle.
But I loved it.
No matter how old it gets the history behind that one piece of metal tells the story of my past family members,
Pulling out of my thoughts I slip the into the ignition.
The first attempt a loud splutter echoed through the car park and it refused to move.
'Third time lucky' I hoped as I twisted the keys a third time in attempts to start it up.
A loud growl gripped my attention and the truck roared to life.
Large puffs of smoke drifted up as I quickly sped away.

---------------------------

Another chapter done!!!

Sorry its not as detailed but its hard when there is a lot of speech involved.

ALSO!

Thanks for the support!

Comment?

Vote?

Follow?

-Tasha xox