Mate?

A/N - before this chapter starts I am just going to say I am not going to go through the whole law and history of werewolves and that I will only faintly be covering some area's because personally, I find it boring. But if you guys want a separate chapter just explaining it all them I will surely do that if you want it!AND I USE AN AMERICAN SPELL CHECKER AND IT THINKS I AM SPELLING COLOUR WRONG! And it's a picture of them cuddling so yeah. Now back to the story.........

When you're trying to 

move past painful memories

it like moving across a set of

monkey bars....

you have to let go in order for you to

 move forward...

--------------------

Harper's Pov

We laid down on the bed and I snuggled into his side as he explained the ins and outs of werewolves. I occasionally asked a few questions but other than that I just hummed in response and rested my head back on his chest.
"So mates are your other half" I questions uncertainty laced in my voice.
"Yep," He smirked watching my head tilt in confusion.
Reality washed over me as I realized I might not be his 'mate'.
"Then...Have you found your mate?" I mumble sitting up slightly as rested against the large headboard.
"I have and she is the most beautiful, smart, innocent, sweetest girl I have ever met in my entire life and I would follow her to the ends of the earth. I support her fully and trust her with my life" He sigh happily.
I felt the colour drain from my cheeks as I pulled my legs up to my chest.
"What does she look like?" I say forcing a smile onto my face.
"Well her eyes are a gorgeous mix of green and blue and I could stare into the forever and not get bored. Her hair is as soft as silk and the colour of the richest chocolate and her smile...Her smile could replace all the stars in the universe and every sun all at the same time and no one would even notice" His eyes filled with love just talking about her and he made her out to be a goddess.
"Have I met her?" I question looking at my knees.
"Yep, you know her better than anyone" He smirks making me frown.
So he is mates with one of my closest friends....
"It's you. You are my mate" He chuckles as a huge smile formed on my face.
In seconds I was throwing myself at him and engulfing him in a huge hug.
We stayed like this for a while, I laid on his chest humming while he played with my hair.
"My parents are hosting a party tonight" He yawned.
I just hummed in response as I felt my eyes beginning to get heavier.
"Do you want to be my date?" He asks brushing stray strands of hair from his head.
"I would love to" I giggle snuggling further into his chest.
A cheeky grin washed over his features.
I just smile looking into his gorgeous brown eyes and enjoying the warm tingles flowing through my body.
Then my stomach growled ruining the moment.
He just laughed and pushed me off his chest.
"I want to cuddle" I whine pouting.
"We can after you eat," He says standing out.
He grabbed my hand and helped me off the bed before leading me downstairs.
"Now what do you want?" He says opening the fridge.
"Food would be nice" I smirk.
He just shook his head and sighed "What type of food?"
"The type you can eat" He scrunched his eyebrows together and pulled out some eggs.
"Well, you having eggs because I'm not good at cooking" He started throwing some eggs into a pan.
"Ummm, what type of eggs," I ask wearily looking at the pan.
"Scrambled,"He says proudly putting it on the stove.
"It had its shell still," I say trying to hide my laugh.
"I like having egg shell in my eggs...I like the crunch" He frowns before attempting to cook them.
But instead, he spilt it on the floor and slipped falling face first.
"Are you okay," I ask hopping off the stool to find him pouting on the floor covered in egg from head to toe.
"Go get a shower and I will clean this up" I chuckle slightly and he only nods.
Once he was gone I grabbed a roll of kitchen roll and got to work.

After about 20 minutes I had finished cleaning up the egg. Who knew three eggs could cause so much mess?!
I grabbed some bacon, lettuce, tomato and fresh bread rolls from the fridge ad cupboard before grabbing two plates.
I sliced the lettuce and tomato before neatly placing them on the buns.
Quickly I turned my attention to the bacon.
I search for a new, egg free, pan and tossed a few slices in before setting it on the stove to cook.
As I was waiting I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist.
"Smells good Boo" He smiles as I felt his minty breath on the back of my neck.
"Boo?" I question blushing slightly.
"What I thought it was cute" He pouts.
"Well, I have to have one for you to" I answer sliding the bacon onto the bread and putting them on the islands.
"Sure thing dove" I just blush at his nicknames and tap my chin.
"I like bear," I smile.
"Bear?" He says raising an eyebrow.
"Yeah your cuddle, protective and cute" I giggle watching him pout AGAIN!
"I'm not cute" He huffs.
"Aw did I hurt the big man's ego?" I mock sticking my tong out at him.
He doesn't answer, just frowns and goes to take a bite from his BLT.
"What about pickle?" I question.
He just shakes his head no.
"I was thinking along the lines of hot stuff or hero" He smirks.
"Well, my nicknames for you are.....Teddy-Bear, Boo and my pickle" I smile proudly.
"And you are my Boo and my peach and my dove," He says intertwining our fingers.
"I think I can live with that" I giggle before digging into my sandwich.

The rest of the day we just sat in our room watching Tv and cuddling. We played 21 questions and watched the notebook and cried. Yes, he cried too! Then we had to get ready for this stupid party....

God give me strength.

___________________

So thats another chapter down!

What do you think of the nicknamed?

I think they are cute and I wanted them to be a little unique.

Which one is your favourite? Mine is pickle just because its cute and funny.

And as alway thanks for reading!

You guys are the best

Comment?

Vote?

Follow?

-Tasha xox