The change of the wind

----------

I don't want much from you...

You don't have to talk

You don't have to listen

You don't have to give a single thing...

Just be there so I feel like someone is with me

So I can pretend at least someone cares...

Because I do the same for you.

But the difference is I actually care about you...

You don't.

----------

Harpers Pov

It has been 6 months...6. Long. Torturous. Months...

I was forced to talk to my 'mother' repeatedly so we are mutual I suppose. She will never be a mother to figure to me which she is yet to accept but says she understands. The pain that flooded her eyes when I told her this begged to differ...

Right now I was looking for Heyden who was on patrol roaming around the borders of the territory in search for signs of threats that could affect the pack. The sound of my paws padding along the crunching leaves and the mass of sticks send small snapping noises into the crisp air.

I pause as a  large gust of wind suddenly batters against my small wolf frame pushing against me while throwing sticks and leaves and small branches my way. It wrapped around me like a blanket throwing my fur in every direction. Then I smelt it. Smelt her. She was here.

She was close.

In seconds my eyes were glazed a deathly black and something within me let out a deep growl that rumbled the surroundings causing birds to fly free from their nests and all small woodland creatures to scatter. Something snapped within me and a protective nature rushed through me.

The padding of my feet quickly molded to a loud thudding imprinting my paws into the dying earth around me. Tree claws at the sky trying to escape the dark earth before they began banding together the further into the forest I got.

But I could still smell it. Smell her. Then a strong metallic smell attacked my nose sending my stomach to turn and twist and pain to grasp my heart dragging it down into the murky depths of despair. I could almost see her scent in the air, it weaving gently through the mass of trunks sneaking it was through the dark oak wall that stood in the way.

----------------

I don't know how long I have been running for. How far away I was from Heyden and the pack but at this point, I didn't care. The selfish side of me was striving to find her and I didn't care how this would affect anyone else. At this moment the only thing that mattered was finding her. Finding my little girl.

Then... I saw her.

My paws dug into the damp earth plowing my claws into the deep green grass that was flung by the impact. She was tied up. Her wrists and legs bound by a thick rope and her mouth covered with a thick cloth. Chloroform poisoned the air around us and soon everything made sense why she wasn't moving.

Her hair had grown to her small hips and a large cut stretched across the left side of her forehead. Dark purple and blue marks littered her skin and soon I couldn't control it anymore. I watched as two large men in black threw her against the tree and pointed the gun at her defenseless body.

I charged.

My body slamming against the two knocking them into each other. They both crumpled to the ground the gun flying out of sight as they both let out loud grunts. The largest of the two was the first to stand.

His broad shoulders tensing as his soulless black eyes landed on my frame. In seconds he had shifted dark mattered brown hair knotting to his large wolf his teeth stained a deep yellow that even the sun would be jealous of.

'This isn't your fight pup. Back down before we put you in your place," His thick accent bounced through my mind. Russian?
"You made this my fight when you kidnapped my daughter," I spit back as his confused glare focused on me.
"Time to put this pup down," The other one sneered with a disturbing wolfish grin.

"I'll show you whos the pup," I growl before he launched himself at me.

He flew over me as I ducked under his leaping frame only to be tackled to the ground by the smaller one. The big guy suddenly appeared behind me attempting to get a grasp on my neck. Somehow managing to kick Small fry off my I twist narrowly avoiding his attack to my neck.

A loud yelp echoed through the forest as the sound of the smaller one hitting a tree sounded through the still air. knowing he is most likely knocked out I turn my full attention to the other. It was my turn to me be cocky now...
"Last chance pup. Back down before I go full wolf on your sorry ass," I bark a small smirk playing on my features.
He only snarls in response causing me to let out a sharp laugh.
"Don't say I didn't warn you,"  I saw slightly singing it as we began circling each other. 

While he was analyzing me for weak spots I pounced. My body landed on him knocking him to the ground and we continued to struggle against each other until I was finally enabled to pin him to the ground.

A large gash stretched up his left leg while multiple others stretching his battered body. He managed to get my front right leg staining my fur a deep crimson as it slowly leaked onto the ground. Letting out another howl I grip his neck tightly.

I move slightly finally managing to fling his body into the sturdy trunk of a near by tree. He let out a submissive whimper as he struggled to get up. Stalking over to him batting his head and he fell to the ground once more.

"You come anywhere near me or my family.... Or even my pack I will make sure it is the last thing you will ever do," I stop breathing in deeply "This time I show mercy like a true Luna now take the other mutt and leave, pup,"  I snarl as he stumbles to his feet.

Soon he drags away the unconscious wolf and they can no longer be sensed. Slowly I turn around and shift back not caring about my lack of clothing. Tears prick the corner of my eyes as I rush over to the small body.

"Miko.."

____________________

CLIFHANGER!

Sorry, not sorry.

Also, I feel bad about the lack of updatessss...

I will try harder to upload more but its hard to find inspiration at this moment in time.

ANYWAYS! Hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote!

-T xox