Chapter 4: Another encounter

Hey lovelies, Thankyou so much for giving this book a chance. Don't forget to comment ,Vote & follow me .

P.s: I soon am going to give you introduction of every character uptil now .
Serra Parker as Liza Soberano
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Roman knight pov

As I walked into the cafe, it was already jam packed. Women were staring at me lustfully. Trying to expose more skin then they already did. It annoyed me. I hated women who only wanted to get in my bed or who were after me for my money. I looked around the cafe it sure was a small cafe but it was cozy. I let my eyes wonder around. I found a table in the quiet corner just to get a peace of my mind. I took out my iPhone and started to go through the files that my secretary had sent me. They contained details of the latest deals. I was too lost in my phone that I didn't notice the angel in front of me. I felt her gaze on me. Like other women, her eyes weren't full of lust they just held pure curiosity. She knew I caught her staring at me. She shyly looked away a blush crept on her cheeks making her look so adorable. I almost chocked on my own breath looking at the tiny angel in front of me. Her skin glowing as she shyly blushed. She was looking so innocent so fragile I wanted to hold her in my arms and never let her go. My heart furiously pumping. My body already yearned for her touch.

How I wanted to hold her in my arms and kiss her senselessly. Despite the tired look on her face she looked like an angel .

I met many women in my life. Dated top super models, movie stars but no one had perfect body like her. She was so tiny with a small frame I was sure my body could cover her. Her long black hair look so soft so silky reaching her waist. She had all curves in right place. Her lips were full and blood red and I could tell she bite her lips when ever she wanted to concentrate on the work in her hands or when ever she was nervous. It made me smile. The thought alone was enough to make me yearn for her lips against mine. She was really small as compared to me where she was only 5'4 and I was 6'5. I know I was tall I guess it runs in my genes. My brother Holden Knight is tall too and my father was also very tall.

I saw my angel talking and laughing with her friends. Her laughter was contagious and like music to my ears. Her smile made me smile, I melted away at the sight of it. I guess people would call me crazy. Shamelessly checking out a stranger and lusting after her. But for me it was love at first sight. My stomach churned and did weird flips. I realized I wanted this woman, I needed her right next to me forever for which I would do anything. She was mine and mine alone.

I called the owner of the cafe who was sweating like pig in fear. I in my intimidating voice demanded the name of my angel. "Sir if you have any complaints against her I will fire her right away, " he gulped. His eyes went wide in fear as they met my stormy eyes. To which he visibly gulped.
Good you should be scared of my wrath after thinking about harming my love, I thought. He quickly with his head bowed said in a shaky voice, "Sir her name is Serra". Even her name was enough to send waves of pleasure in my body. I was falling too hard and too fast. I just met her and she was like a drug to me and I was addicted to her.

I demanded him for coffee. But only my angel was allowed to serve it to me as it was an excuse to have her close to me. I warned the owner, Tony, to not try to punish my angel in any way; the consequences won't be good. He quickly nodded his head and went away, more like ran to my angel and told her my order. Meanwhile my eyes were trained on her the whole time. I smirked well it will be fun, when Roman Knight wants something he gets it one way or another. I was already planning about our marriage and our children. Surely they will be beautiful just like my angel.

Serra pov

I was standing and talking with Stacy and Mia she was telling me about this new club that they visited. Mia was telling me about this cute boy that she met at the club, apparently he was a charmer. His name was Adrian. Stacy and I were laughing and teasing her as she blushed. I could tell that she liked him a lot. The whole time I could feel someone's gaze on me . It took every ounce of my power not to stare at the stranger again. I peeked at him from under my eye lashes one last time. I could tell he was looking at me. The thought alone made me shift my weight from one foot to another. Just as I was about to take an order from another table, my boss came to me and glared at me and told me that my services were required at Mr fancy pants' table.