Chapter 17 : Truth

At the curtain's call
It's the last of all
When the lights fade out
All the sinners crawl

So they dug your grave
And the masquerade
Will come calling out
At the mess you made

Don't wanna let you down
But I am hell bound
Though this is all for you
Don't wanna hide the truth

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come
- Demons by Imagine dragons

Luke Wilson as Allen Knight 

Allen Knight pov

"Who are you Serra.whats your real identity"? i was pacing around my office waiting for that one call that can reveal everything about the girl who had smitten my son so much.
Charles was one of my best man he had never disappointed me . Lets hope he got the information within the time I wanted him . Though he had called ones to inform me he was digging into as much the information as he can get . I was brought out my thoughts from my cell phone ringing. Charles name flashed on the screen. "Yes " .

Charles looked bothered . "Sir you can't believe whats the real identity of Serra. " His words alarmed me . I was anxious to know ."She is the daughter of the Parker's . Sir the day we went to kill Parker's they handed Serra over to Vincent who was her caretaker and mentor. Sir Peter has been disloyal he knew about it that Andrew had a daughter still he hide it from us .I am sending you the files that contains information of Serra and all her friends . "
Peter had been lying to me ever since. He was my men then he left mafia to work for my son as his butler .

Flashback:

Italy : 1990

All written in Andrew pov

A men dressed in black was seen leaving a police station. This was a very young Allen who had recently joined mafia and was caught by the Italian police during a drug deal . He was a small gangster at that time merely a pawn to the mafia. One the end of the police station another men in police uniform stood near this car his hands wrapped behind his head . His lips pulled into a straight line. This police officer was none other then the young Andrew Parker . Who had joined police force and was hoping for a change after Leaving his Childhood sweetheart Amanda Peter berg in his hometown of Orlando to find work so they can have a comfortable life after they settled down . 

Joining the police force has been his lifetime dream. "I told you my friend not to get in this mess . Mafia isn't a place for a young and decent men like you . "

" Decent men Allen scoffed. Surely his friend was crazy not to take up his offer and join mafia too  Where according to Allen money was easier thing. 

"So how have you been" Andrew asked settling himself on the driving seat of his car . "As usual money is tight and I can't go back to that house . Where my father won't take me back . " Allen replied. His friend patted his back with pity. "He can take you back you are their only son . Just go and apologies and besides my friend i am standing with you . If you need me of any help come to me . " 

"Thanks Andrew." Allen said with a slight nod .

6 years later:

A very nervous Andrew stood near a small house. His hands were sweaty and his heart pounding like hammer in his body . He knocked on the door twice ones very softly and the second time a little louder. A women opened the door . Her grey hairs mattered to her head . Her hands all dainty and bony . Her white pale skin glowing. Seeing the handsome men her eyes sparkled . 

"My son "she said wrapping her arms around the young handsome Andrew. Who pulled his mother closer . 

"Mama " he said placing a kiss on his mother forehead who held him tightly calling for his father . Both the men embrace each other lovingly . His father proud of his son achievements. "Father where is Amanda?" He asked his heartbeat increasing he can't wait to meet her .