Chapter 7:Kissed & kidnapped

This week has been super busy but I finally got the time to update.

Love is so beautiful it makes you weak to your knee. It gives you faith. It makes you want to curl your toes . But then it shatters you and leaves you stray. How you look at the person and you feel a connection and his touch is enough to make you feel loved and protected. How whenever you see him your heartbeat increases but when he leaves you are broken and you feel like you can't survive.

Serra pov
We were dancing to soft melody. Roman held me close to him, he was careful whenever he swung me around. I looked at him, his eyes held so many emotions it made me weak to my knees. I held on him tightly.  We were so lost in each other that I never realized it was time to leave. As I tried to pull away, his grip on me increased and I whimpered in fear. He pulled me towards him, my soft body crashing with his hard one. His one hand went behind my head guiding it towards his face while the other one held me close to him by my waist. 

I closed my eyes. His minty breath was fanning my face. His lips so close to mine, touching them. The next thing I knew his lips were on mine. His kiss was soft and sweet and then it turned aggressive and demanding. The next thing I know something sharp pricked my neck. I felt dizzy. I held on him tightly. My last thoughts were that this date was a big mistake and I was paying for it. Then my eyes became heavy. "I am sorry" those were the last words that I heard before I became unconscious in his arms.

Roman held the woman in his arms in bridal style. He was careful not to hurt her, she was too fragile. He carried her to his car and put her in his car's back seat with great care. After he settled besides her unconscious form he laid her head on his lap. "Drive "he commanded his driver. He looked at the angel in his lap. A soft smile crossed his lips. She had wrapped him around his little finger in no time. When he had first seen her he had promised that he will get her one way or another. 

This date was the best way to get her. During their kiss he had made sure to prick her with the syringe. He knew if he asked her to come and live with him she would have refused as she was a very stubborn person and girls like him would date him but associating with him was tale for another day . He didn't care if she loved him or not he will make her fall for him . He didn't care if this was kidnapping because Roman Knight get what he wants and he wanted Ms Parker . His driver parked his car outside his mansion. He took her to her room. The room that he had specially prepared for her for the past two days. He had made sure everything in this room was as per her liking. He laid her on her bed and kissed her forehead softly. He called for his maid and told her to change her in comfortable clothes handling her his white shirt.

"When she is awake give her food to eat. And yes give her tablets to relieve her pain."

That night he had best sleep of his life, knowing very well she was in the next room, sleeping soundly. He had her all to himself. And he wanted to keep it this way. Because after all she was his.