Chapter 18 : Gathering all enemies

"If we'd never met, I think I would have known my life wasn't complete. And I would have wandered the world in search of you, even if I didn't know who I was looking for" 

- Nicholas Sparks , The longest ride 

Serra pov

"Miss there is a call from Mister Knight for you."

"Thank you Becca ." I was confused about why Allen Knight would be calling me at this time of morning after all it was only 10.45.

"Hello "

"Hello Miss Parker .Just the person I was waiting to hear from. Since my son isn't present in New York I hope you can come to meet me at the basement . Peter is well aware of my place tell him to drop you off. I believe I need to have a long and brief chat with my future daughter in law. "

Allen let out a deep chuckle and I tensed up  a feeling of dread washing  over me .

My instinct were telling me I was stepping  in the mouth of death . As much as I didn't want to go I had to go there and face him. Hopefully If I get him on my bad side and reason with him i will be free of this mess. With new found courage I quickly finished my breakfast and changed into some white  skinny jeans and blue tank top. Pulling my long hairs into a messy bun . I ran down stairs.  I was greeted with the sign of Peter .Who smiled at me kindly. Looking at the mansion one more time I smiled finally maybe I will get my freedom.

Allen pov

After I was done talking to Serra .I called Charles ."Charles you know what you have to do ."Leave and make sure everything is done before I carry my last mission."

I smirked  "Serra you are the first prey who herself  decided to come to her predator. How naive are you ? You don't know what I have in store for you my dear daughter in law .Lets just say your time in this world is over ."

Serra pov

I was brought out of my train of thought with the continuous ringing of my cellphone. Roman name flashed on the screen. "Hi "

"Hey love what are you doing. I am sorry I have to leave so suddenly but I promise you i will make it up to you tonight. Just look beautiful for me ."

"Roman I have to go  now I have to meet your father" . I replied .

"It makes me so happy to know that you are getting along with my father so well love ." My heart fluttered with the adoration in his voice. I could tell he was proud of me .

"Okay love I should hang up now . I have a board meeting to attend and others will be waiting. Stay safe  and I Love you  my queen " I blushed.

"Roman I - just come back soon. I will see you tonight  " .

My phone rang again this time it was a message from Jamaica that  stated "Serra  if you get this message  call me that very moment  .Its very  urgent. I will be waiting " but I had to cut the call . As Peter opened my door for me "Miss Serra we are here ".

Hey guys this is probably one of my shortest chapter but I left the mystery for next chapter.  What do you think  was  Jamaica calling Serra for . And if Serra called Jamaica i believe so much could have been avoided.