(Alternative ending )

Since Many of you wanted to read the last chapter of TMO and in this style with them happily married. 

My wedding gown was very elegant . It was sleek and feminine style that was form fitting . It followed my silhouette to mid thigh and then flared out from the bottom . The cleavage area of the gown was decorated  with real diamonds . Which were so carefully and with perfection embodied to the gown . The gown was itself made out of pure silk . I am pretty much sure the dress was worth million dollars . My High heels were made of all diamonds and trimmed with gold . I looked at the ring on my finger and smiled . I was getting married today .

There were so many feelings sadness that my father won't be here to walk me to alter , anxiousness , nervousness but most of all happiness. Marriage is a beautiful dream at least for many girls . I was getting married and I couldn't be any less happy about it. My mind drifted to the previous memories indeed it was a very overwhelming situation tears pricked my eyes .

" Serra you can't cry . Look calm down! your makeup " I laughed at Anna expressions she was panicking . I carefully dried my eyes "Happy now " I smiled . "All well" she crushed me into a big hug . I wrapped my arms around her . She was my bridesmaid besides Stacy , Mia , Maria [Yes that Maria ] and there were others I haven't seen because they were Roman friends not mine .

[Ladies &Gentlemen let me guide you through the proposal okay ]

After Roman came to see me that day at Texas I was scared that he can hurt me .So far he haven't gave me any reason to try to escape . Besides I have rebuilt my life here all over again and I wasn't going to flee again I was tired of running away , Tired of fighting .

" What are you doing here ??" I glared at him suspiciously . "I came to see you " he answered truthfully .

" Look aren't you tired of following me around . You should stop . Please do stop i am tired of fighting you and whatever I do you won't get the message that I want peace . " I was so angry that tears of anger clouded my vision . I wiped them away angrily with the back of my hands . " Just don't ever come to my workplace ever again people have started to talk " . I was tired of him coming to my workplace sitting there for hours and just looking at me as I worked . The customers and employees called me names 'gold digger , slut and so many other worst name .'

It was Sunday and i was working . The place was crowded with people as ever . In the less crowded place I spotted Roman as he like the first time sat alone . I faintly smiled to myself . And then again like the first time he told my boss to send me over with the order .

" The situation is very similar to the first time isn't it ?" To that he smiled . "Now please do sit down for ones and have some food with me because after all all the food that I ordered wasn't for me ."

" i had my lunch and I am full so I can't " I tried to make excuses ."Is that so love because i believe that you were late for work and I suppose that you haven't eaten anything . its a wonderful excuse to ward me off ?" He crocked his head to the side and smirked . I rolled my eyes" yes when you have been monitoring my routine I suppose you know everything ?" Then at the last due to his insisting and the alternative ways "blacking mailing the boss bit" I was forced to sit with him .

He asked me questions and told me about himself . Then after that he was gone not before inviting me for dinner and making sure I said yes .

That night he proposed me as he sat on his knees .I said yes after giving it thought . He gave me space to decide for myself and finally I said yes .

Present:

All eyes were on me as I walked along side Holden on the alter . Yes Holden!! he took the part of walking the bride to the alter bit and believe me guys he did the job so wonderfully as he whispered words of encouragement to me and tried to make funny remarks to make me laugh" Darling if you want .Its the time you can totally ditch my brother at the alter . I swear I will marry you .I have no problem to rescue maiden in distress after all I am your knight .I tried not to laugh .'' How about this pick up line ".

" You and I look better together " .I smiled again . Me and Roman faced each other as the priest read the vows. " I want to say something too Roman interrupted the priest. Then he was on his knees looking into my eyes with so much love he started speaking as i blushed.'' Serra I know we started off very badly . I messed up big times . And i am a bad person but i love you . I love you more then i love anything in this world I love you with all my heart and my soul . Forgive me and be mine . Be my queen because baby I can be your king ." Everyone laughed including me .He looked so adorable and then .Finally we both said yes.

Holden Pov:

"The alter is all free .You know."

'What are you trying to imply " she looked at me suspiciously and folded her arms in defense.

'Its just a short journey from here to there . Some golden words from the priest and then "I do " a kiss and forever married .How does that sound I will keep you happy ." He smirked devilishly .

" You are crazy and delusional to think that I will ever say yes to you .Well Mr Knight its time you stop dreaming because You and I she said pointing between us can never survive in the same air ." Then we started laughing I loved to tease her . The we turned back to the wedding scene standing side by side seeing .Watching as the bride and groom danced in each others arms. "Lady do you wish to dance'' I said extending my hand . "Why not Sir" .