Chapter Three

" You've been practicing for hours , your going to be just fine " Dad assured me. We were on the plane to California at the moment and were suppose to be there in a few hours. " Oh dad , you can never be too sure " I told him , before returning to the script that I would be using to audition. " This is California were talking about. The kids here are so talented ". "And so are you munchkin" Dad assured me. " I believe you are and so did that agent because he saw something in you to have you invited to this audition ". "You always know how to make me feel better " I exclaim, giving him a warm smile. "And you always light up my world " He exclaimed, before messing up my hair. Laughing I pulled away.

My phone lit up. I was receiving a face time from Clarebear , which was really Clara. Despite what happened between Chloe and the girls , I still keep in touch with them , because there like family to me and Clara is my best friend. Also because my dad and Chloe's dad are actually great friends. My sisters and mom don't know that I keep in touch with them. I only hang out with Clara when I'm visiting my dad. The show really drove a wedge between everyone and the Lukasiak's , but when they left my sisters or any of the girls didn't even bother to keep in touch.

I put on my white beat headphones and connected them to my phone. " Hay Clare bear" I say , waving at the pretty blonde. " Chloe I'm on the phone gosh " Clara cried dramatically before turning towards me and giving me a goofy grin. " Hay Danikins ". " Hi Dani " Chloe screamed laughingly , popping up in the background for a minute , before being shooed away from Clara. " I'm trying to have a grown up conversation " I hear her mutter, making me smile. Clara and I have been best friends ever since we were in diapers.

       We even go to school together. I was born a couple months older then Clara , so I was born in 2008 and she ended up being born in 2009 so that explains me being a year older , but we're both in the same grade. Clara is one of the funniest and most melodramatic human beings you'll ever meet. I don't know what I would do without her. She's my other half. Christi tells me that we would always get into trouble when we were younger. We still kind of do seeing as she's my partner in crime.

Clara doesn't have a phone , only an iPod touch. So we always use that to text and FaceTime. She isn't really allowed , but as long as her mom knows whose she's talking to then she's allowed to. Clara ended up going into the closet so we could talk because she had some super duper important things to tell me. I told her about my audition, and she spilled to me about her huge crush on Ricky Garcia , which happens to be Chloe's boyfriend. As if I already didn't know. Every time he's around , Clara's eyes get real big and all dreamy like. I met him a few times , and he seems really nice , but I have my speculations. But Chloe really likes him and so far he hasn't broken her heart so we're all good.

            Turns out that they were in California and so are our parents made up an arrangement for us to meet up at Disney Land today at 4:00. At the moment , here at the east coast , it's 1:00 pm. I had remembered to change the time. When she called it was 12:00 so we literally talked for an hour straight. But then again when your doing something with your best friend , time seems to fly by quickly.  " We will be arriving at the Los Angeles International airport in ten minutes. Please put on your seat belts we will be landing shortly "

After I put on my seatbelt , I excitedly peered out the window of the plane. The clouds were disappearing , and Los Angeles soon came into view , everything looking so tiny. But as we came closer everything appeared much more bigger. Soon we had landed. " We have now reached Los Angeles International Airport. You may now remove your seat belts and exit the plane. Thank you for flying with America Airlines ".

I was so happy that we were finally here. It was my first time ever being  in California. I was going to do my best to enjoy these two weeks. " Do you have everything " Dad asked me , as I closed my bag , which I carried on the plane with me. " Yup " I reply cheerfully, slipping it on. We some how manage to squeeze into the isle of passengers trying to get off the plane. As soon as my feet hit the ground I'm attacked by the Los Angeles heat. I was definitely not dressed for the weather. " Dad take a picture of me " I urged, handing him my phone. I then turned around, my body facing the plane, but my head turned towards the right , starring out in the distance , my left heel up , that leg facing towards the right also.