Chapter Four

Authors Note+ frequent Updates from now on.

" I'm so tired " I groaned, as my dad woke me up at exactly 5:05 , only five minutes behind our alarm. " I know Munchkins , but you can sleep the whole way there " He assured me. Other then waking up early , I was excited for the long day ahead of me. I had my first ever photoshoot this morning , and my first ever voice lesson tonight. Then let's not forget my first ever audition tomorrow. Yup , I am a bit scared. After showering and doing my usual skin routine , I began to get dressed. Today's look was a pink stripe , tie front shirt from River Island. White , line rip shorts from TopShop , pink , rock stud , cage flats from Valentino , and lastly my white Chanel purse for accessory. I changed my phone case to a new one I bought yesterday at Disney Land that had a light pink background and said VOGUE in black , but had a drawing of Princess Aurora in the front. I threw my hair up into a high pony tail , seeing as I was getting my hair and make up done at the shoot so there was no point in doing them.

 I threw my hair up into a high pony tail , seeing as I was getting my hair and make up done at the shoot so there was no point in doing them

I was pretty hungry when we got in the car at 5:45 , but I knew there was going to be food for us at the shoot. I took a snapchat picture of me "sleeping" in the car and captioned it as , " When you got a very early shoot , and have to wake up even extra early due to California traffic ". Soon after posting it , I actually did fall asleep , because I was tired.

45 minutes

It was 6:20 when we arrived. There was this huge black gate at the entrance with a security guard , and we had to check in with him before he let us through. There were multiple big warehouses with numbers on them. We drove down to the one with a 5 on it. There were cars parked out front the warehouse. " You excited " Dad asked me. " I'm just thankful you got me this opportunity, and a bit nervous " I replied laughingly. You could hear 24 karat Magic playing from the building. We walked to the side of the building where the entrance to inside was. It was a big garage door , which was opened. The inside was huge and I was in all awe struck. " Oh great your here " A women with short red hair beckoned for us to come over. " Now the only person we're waiting on is Jayden Bartels " she told a lady with a clip board. There were big back grounds set around the room , with a few girls getting their pictures taken in front of them. In the middle was a big lounge spot with comfy couches , where some mothers were sitting down on their phones or chatting with one another.

On the right side there was a big make up and hair station set up with mini make up vanity's , along with some hair and make up artists. There was also a changing curtain area , and a big table filled with tons of food! " Hi , I'm Miriam and you must be Danielle , and you must be Kurt. Welcome to the MissBehaveGirls family " she said greeting us with hugs. I was now an official model for them. " Thanks for having us " I told her. " Were glad to have you aboard " she laughed. " Dad why don't you join the other moms and Peyton let me introduce you to the other girls , both of you feel free to anything you want at the food table " she said. Dad gave me a smile before walking away. "Girls come meet Danielle " she yelled motioning over to the other girls who were already dressed in the new active wear.