Chapter Six

This wasn't going to be easy , I thought to myself as I stood in the big waiting room full of girls and boys who are here waiting to audition for MSA. I was number #149 so I knew there must be around two hundred people here.
" Excuse me are you Danielle Ziegler " A tall girl with curly auburn hair asked me. She looked at least fifteen , and had three other girls with her. " Yes " I responded. " Can we get a picture with you " a girl with short black hair asked me. " Sure " I replied. After that other people started coming over for pictures and were asking me so many questions. I never really experienced fans only when I was with my sisters. I think they were the only reason why people took pictures with me , or came up to me , but it's still nice having them come up to me when my sisters weren't here. It made me feel a little special , and I usually don't get to experience that feeling too much.

" Are Maddie and Mackenzie here too "

" Do you know what's happening on Dance Moms this week ? "

" What's your favorite color "

" How does it feel to be related to them "

" Would you ever consider going on the show?"

" Your so lucky to hang out with Sabrina and Sarah , are you guys best friends now "

" Danielle you sing better then Kenzie in my opinion "

" How was working with Casey Reigns "

" Why were you hanging out with the Lukasiaks "

I was trying to answer as much questions as I could and be nice but they were all swarming me like bees , throwing their phones in my face and shouting out questions , some not so nice. Thankfully some of the parents there were nice enough to help me and push everyone away.
" Are you okay sweetie " One lady asked me. "Yeah just a bit overwhelmed " I laughed. She was about to say something else when the ball room door opened, and out came one of the choreographers I'm guessing. " Here's how today's going to go. We are going to see you guys perform in many different styles. You guys will be put in groups and perform in front of us. After you perform we will be asking some of you guys to leave. The rest will move on. Understand " He said and we all nodded.

" I need you guys in your Jazz shoes , that's the first style and then I want dancers numbers one through fifty ".

-

The odds were ever in my favor today, because I've made it to the last round , and there's about twenty of us left. People were being eliminated left and right , leaving with sad faces compared to their original happy faces they had on. The last style is Ballet which is my favorite. I'm a very technical dancer , and my moves are always sharp. Yes I'm a well rounded dancer , but Ballet is my forte. " We are looking for the best of the best here at MSA. We don't want good , we don't want okay , or mediocre. You need to give it your all , it's now or never. Lindsay here will teach you guys the choreography, and remember we will be watching. This is not time to mess up " the guy we came to know as Andrew said before sitting back in his seat with the ten other people judging. " Okay everyone spread out ".
I made sure I got a spot in the front this time. Hopefully I do good enough.

15 minutes later

" Okay that's all , now you guys are going to perform , five at a time. Number 10, 20 , 14 , 85, and 60 your up.....and queue  music " Lily said. I watched along with everyone else from the back. Their were a few mistakes that could be pointed out but it was going well until it came to the ending which was the hard turn sequences . Ten fouettés to five a la second ending with ten pirouettes with your arms up in third position. Two girls stumbled out by the first set of pirouettes , and one girl I think forgot the turn combination so she just stood there cluelessly and one girl was doing the wrong turn combination so it was a hot mess and they didn't look the least bit happy.