Chapter Seven

I just want to say that this is an actual episode of Girl Meets World , not something I made up.

So far everything was going so well , and we were currently filming the last scene. It was such a blast so far. Lindsay and I were currently sitting at the window seat when both Sabrina and Rowan join us. " Hi " Sabrina tells me once sitting down beside me. " Who are you" I ask her. " I'm Maya Penelope Hart " she says. I look at her confused. " But that's me " I say. " Yeah " she responds agreeing. " So your me " I ask. " Yeah ". " Prove it " I tell and she laughs. " Sometimes when you sit on the toilet you like to put the lid on your back and pretend your a turtle ". I gasp excitedly. " Name Mister Shelling-ton " she adds in making me gasp once more. " Are you me " Lindsay asks Rowan who says " yeah ". " Prove it " Lindsay asks. " I don't have to prove anything you believe in everything " says Rowan. Lindsay turns to me and says , " their us ". " They are " I say. " Yeah " she says. I then look over at Sabrina sadly.

" Daddy's gone " I inform her sadly. " Yeah " she tells me close to tears as she pulls me into a hug. This was a very emotional scene this last scene. It was easy for me to relate to my life so I was able to bring out more emotions. " Is everything going to be alright " I ask a bit scared. Sabrina picks me up placing me onto her lap , and Rowan does the same with Lindsay. " Just stay close to this window and were going to be fine " she tells me as she hugs me from behind and rests her chin on my shoulder. " Why are you guys here " Lindsay asks Rowan. " Well, we wanted to spend sometime with you guys before everything changes " she says. " Your gonna change " I ask. " Yeah that's what happens but we wanted to thank you guys for who we were " Sabrina cries. " What happens with us " I ask. " You stay with us , your apart of us always " says Sabrina. I notice both her and Rowan are crying. " Do we have to grow up and change " Lindsay asks. " Well were doing a pretty good job with  so far " Rowan speaks up. " And now we get to grow up to whoever is the new us ". " Whether we like it or not " Sabrina cries. " Do we have good friends " asks Lindsay. " Oh we have the best friends " Rowan laughs. " Good, so who are we going to be " Lindsay questions. " What " Rowan asks confused. " When we grow up more " I say. " I want to see them " Lindsay cries happily. " Bring them in here " I demand. Sabrina  and Rowan laugh and Sabrina says, " Well we can't , because we don't know who we're going to be yet ". She then lifts me down from her lap and back onto the window seat , same as Rowan with Lindsay.

" And we look forward to meeting them one day " says Rowan. " And you'll tell them all about us peaches " Lindsay asks. Sabrina laughs. " We won't have to. You'll be there " she informs us. " Okay so you decided to change the bay window " asks Lindsay. " Yeah " Sabrina cries. " Well we can't wait to see what you do with the place " I tell them. Sabrina then pulls me into a side hug crying. " Alright cut that was amazing " Ben announces. " That was so emotional " Sabrina says. " Awe Sabby don't cry , I'll always be there " I assure her which makes everyone laughs. " I got literal chills from my seat " Cecelia tells us. " That's how good you guys were " Danielle laughs.

We then were called back on set to film the last and final scene. Sabrina , Rowan , Lindsay , Lindsay and I sit on Rileys bed , Lindsay and I on Rowan and Sabrina's lap whilst the two people playing grown up Maya and Riley sit at the bay window. " Action " Ben shouts , and both Sarah and Carly two ladies playing Riley and Maya begin to talk about how Maya is going to move to Soho. " Well I'm disgusted " Both Sabrina and I say at the same time. " Now what do we do " Carly asks Sarah , looking around the room. " Now we leave this place Maya " Sarah says. " How do we do that " Carly asks. " All of our memories our here ". " We take them with us " Sarah tell her before looking over at us. " Look at them.