Chapter Nine

" I'm going to miss @RealClarasWorld and her big imagination😪 35 days to go " I captioned the picture of Clara and I from Disney World, where I was giving her a piggyback. I received 543,300 likes 245,000 comments. I really was going to miss her , but at the same time I knew I'd probably be leaving California soon too. I set my phone down to go get ready for my day. " Good morning dad " I say before heading into the bathroom. " Morning " He replied a second after I shut the door. I was pretty excited for what today holds. Going house hunting , and checking out Club Dance seems fun. After my shower I got dressed in my red , fitting stripes , panel sweater with my adidas original , three stripes , pleated skirt. I accessorized with my ruby , double lip , finger ring , my rose gold heart ring, wit heart pearl cluster earrings , my Gucci Queen Margaret leather zip wallet, and glasses.
My hair was up in braided space buns and my make up was done light. I switched my phone case for a red rose phone case.

After I finished getting ready my dad and I went out to eat at a nearby restraint down the street

After I finished getting ready my dad and I went out to eat at a nearby restraint down the street. Honestly California is so beautiful, the streets , the stores , the palm trees , the people just everything generally. Living here would be total paradise , but then again I also love my cozy Pittsburgh home. But here in LA , I never felt alone. " So what's the total plan layout for today " I asked my dad , before munching on a chocolate chip pancake. " Well after this we have five houses to look at then , three hours to ourselves then we're back to looking at houses " He exclaims. " Hopefully we find the right one that fits us both " I say. " Anything in particular you looking for " He questions. " Three things , the view , a pool , and an aesthetic feel " I reply causing him to chuckle. " An aesthetic feel " he laughs. " Yes and you can definitely thank Tumblr for that " I add in. I start receiving a FaceTime call from , Sabby💘💍 and immediately answer. " She's got a family in Carolina , so far away but she's says I remind her of home " Sabrina immediately starts to sing. " Feeling oh so far from home " I sing along ignoring the stares. We both then laugh.
" Are you driving " I ask her. " No " she shouts back , before showing me her mom driving.

" Hi Elizabeth " I greet to her mother. " Hi Dani " she shouts back. " So much shouting " I laugh. " I told you I'd call you every time I broke into song " Sabrina exclaims. " What are you doing today , I have interviews ". " My dad and I are house hunting here in LA " I say earning a gasp from her. " Does that mean that your moving here permanently " she squeaks excitedly. " No , were finding a house that we can stay in while we're here in California " I inform her. " Pooh-yay " she groans. " Pooh-yay " I laugh. " What does that even mean ". " It's a mixture of happiness and sadness. Happy your finding a house to live in here , sad your not permanently moving " she explains. " I'm adding that to your long list of strange words " I laugh. We talk for a few minutes before hanging up because she arrived at Radio Disney for her interview , and I was out with my dad and I thought talking on the phone with her whilst going out to eat with him was a bit rude. After breakfast my dad and I drove to the first house where we met a lady named , Joan Barnes who was showing us around all the houses today. " So what do you think of the place " she asks us once we're done touring the first house. " I swear I saw a ghost or something in the mirror , this house is giving me weird vibes and chills " I exclaim , half scared. " Well a lady was murdered in this house a long time ago, the last family that moved in here left after only two weeks " Joan says nonchalantly. I wonder why , is he only thing going through my head at this moment. " It's a no for me " Dad exclaims , reminding me of Simone Cowell.