Chapter Eight

" When did we fall asleep " I say groggily as I sit up from Sabrina's bed. I notice the blonde sleeping peacefully beside me on her bed. I yawn stretching my arms out. I grab my phone from her bedside table to notice that I have a lot of notifications and that it's 12:00 in the afternoon. " Geez " I muttered realizing the time. " Sabrina wake up " I say shaking her arm. " Huh " she mumbles still asleep. A smile creeps through my face and I immediately go onto my Snapchat ready to record. " Sabrina Harry Styles is at your house " I shout excitedly scaring her and causing her to roll off her bed and onto the floor. " Where " she asks excitedly. I burst in to laughter before deciding to post the video. " What's wrong " she asks me confused. Once she realizes I was joking , her expression changes. " I'm going to get you ".

I help jumping off her bed and running out of her room as she chases me. I do a leap over Goodwin before running down the stairs. I let my nose lead me to the kitchen. " Sarah " I shout once spotting the brunette. " Dani " she shouts back in the same tone. " Save me " I laugh, hiding behind her. " From who " she asks curiously , just as Sabrina runs in. " You don't joke about Mr. Styles young lady " she scolds causing me to laugh. " But you have to admit it was funny " I laugh. I notice Sarah start laughing and see that she's watching my Snapchat. " If I knew you guys were going to have this much fun I would have stayed home yesterday " Sarah says. " Oh please as soon as Pey Pey comes calling you go running " Sabrina teases , attempting to do the running man. I laugh. In walks Sabrina's mom. " Look who's finally up " she laughed. " Only cool people wake up late " Sabrina says in a Miranda sings voice. " Sabrina you have a couple of interviews and a meeting with your mangers today so go get ready and Danielle your dad called to say he's on his way something about a movie premier " her mom said. " I almost forgot " I laughed remembering the movie premier with Clara.

  " Ohhhh what movie " Sarah asked excitedly. " Pirates of the Caribbean " I exclaim. " Lucky " Sabrina whines. " I have to work all day ". " Work , work , work , work , work , work you see me I be work , work , work , work , work , work " Sabrina and I both sing. " Go get dressed you too " her mom laughed. Sabrina and I continued to sing on our way upstairs and I got dressed in the same outfit. " I'm gonna miss you angel " Sabrina tells me as she pulls me into a hug when my dad comes. " I'm gonna miss you too " I laugh in between tears. " You guys are going to see each other soon " Sabrina's mom laughs, earning a look from the both us. " You don't understand, she gets me " Sabrina tells her before returning to hugging me. " Who's going to break into song with me when your gone " I say. " I'll literally call you every time I'm about to " she laughs. " Well I guess this means goodbye " I say. " It feels like the Titanic all over again " we hear someone say and turn to see Sarah crying whilst holding Goodwin which cause us to laugh. " See yeah soon " I tell Sabrina. " See yeah soon " she replies and then we do our handshake in which we stole from " The Parent Trap ".

My dad and I both get into the car and he starts to drive away. " I got you breakfast " He exclaims , knowing I didn't eat anything. I gasp seeing the Starbucks logo. He got me a large fresh blueberries and honey Greek yogurt parfait which I love along with a blueberry scone , and a strawberry smoothie. " You know me so well " I laugh popping off the lid of the parfait. " Well duh your my Danikins of course I know you so well " He said. It's sad that my dad knows more about me then my mom. It should have been equal. Speaking of my mom , I haven't talked to her or Maddie and Mackenzie in awhile. " So what were you up to last night " I asked before taking a bite out of my parfait. " I hung out with some old friends " he exclaimed. " You have friends " I teased. " let's not forget this isn't my first time in California " dad says in defense causing me to laugh.