Go To Your Closet

Erza stood in front of her house & took a necklace was a Norse cross. She then came in though the front door & look at her mother sitting on the couch. "Why didn't you tell me mama" Erza said. Eileen then rose from the couch & pushed Erza to the floor. As Eileen stood above her while she stayed on the ground where her mother had pushed her, she spoke. "I prayed over & over to Mavis that this would never happened to you, but she inflicted the curse upon you for your sin" Erza replied "No mama, I didn't do anything wrong Mirajane said it was normal for girls to have periods" Eileen slapped her daughter across the face. Eileen "Don't lie to me Erza, I can see the sin in your eyes". Erza "You didn't tell me & they laughed, I didn't sin, you sin" Eileen looked down upon her daughter again with a icy glare of anger & she spoke. "Go to your closet & pray for" Erza "No mama" Eileen "You pray Erza", Erza shakes her head no, then her enraged mother grabbed Erza by her sleeve of her shirt & then dragged her to the closet. Erza was so scared she was in tears as she tried to break free from her mother's grip. Erza was thrown into the closet & Eileen shut the door & placed the numerous locks on the door. Erza then got up off the floor & banged on the door. A few more hours passed by & Erza was almost near the end of her magazine. Then she heard the locks starting to un-lock & she put the magazine back in it's hiding place,& she got in front of the statue of Mavis, looked at it & placed her hands together so that it could seem to her mother like she was praying like she had forced her to do. "You can go to bed now, Erza" Erza then blew the candle & walked passed her mom & to her room, locked herself in there. Erza then collapsed on her bed & cried hard into her pillow. After sobbing for a while, she looked into her bathroom mirror & looked at her reflection. "Am I really a terrible excuse for a daughter,& an embarrassment to all like mother says I am" Erza asked herself while deeply into her reflection. Her eyes were bloodshot from all the crying & there were still some tears stains on her face & there were wet spots on her shirt from wiping the tears on her shirt. Erza then started to look angrily,& she had the right to be angry, her mother abused her, she has no friends,& everyone picked on her. Erza look into her reflection more angrily it caused the mirror to break. Erza then ran back to her room & got under the covers. "What was that noise" Eileen said as she entered the room "What noise" Erza responded while looking at her. "Go to sleep" her mother said as she closed the door. Erza then locked her door as soon as her mother left,& fell to sleep.