Mira confronts Jellal & Ultear

M- "Come on Ultear, you & Lucy are best friends. If you 2, you 3 are planning a joke on a lonely difenless girl."

U- "This has nothing to do with Lucy or you Mira & for me."

Kagura walked by, she turned her head giving Ultear a death glare then turned back around going to class.

J- "Listen Mira this is just between Ultear & me, you know it's kinda like a privet thing. What is the big deal it's just prom right, famous athletes like Tim Teapow take to kids to prom all the time & everyone loves him for it.

Mira was so confused on the last thing Jellal just said.

M- "Really? You're hardly a famous athlete, this is a really big deal for her."

J- "Look it doesn't matter, she said no."

U- "Then you'll try again."

M- "Don't."

J- "Okay."

U- "It's not okay."

M- "Jellal when you show up with Erza Scarlet around your arm, aren't you going to look the tiny pit ridiculous?"

U- "We don't care how we look, do we?"

J- "No."

U- "Come on."

Mira turned her head to watch them walk away to class. Thinking maybe Ultear did feel guilty for what she did to Erza & give her a happy moment in her life, but she was still going to keep an eye on Ultear to make sure, this it's a prank.

Sorry about the short chapter. There are more chapters to come. I hope your enjoy the story & the rest to come.