Jellal askes Erza to prom AGAIN

Erza was walking home with the wind blowing in her hair sweetly until she saw Jellal getting out his car & walking up to her house. She started running until she was in front of him.

E- "What are you doing here."

J- "Aren't you going to let me in?"

E- "No. What you want, you can't be here."

J- "Okay, straight to the point. About the prom? You kinda left me hanging there."

E- "I already told you."

Erza was watching the street to make sure that the car wasn't her mom's coming to she her talking to a boy.

J- "I know, I was kinda hoping you change your mind. Girls change their mind all the time."

E- "Why are you doing this?"

Erza was holding on her backpack strips tight when she's scared or nervous. She thought that he was trying to trick her.

J- "Because I want to."

E- "You need to leave."

J- "I'm not leaving until you say yes."

Erza looked deep into his eyes to make sure if he was lying or not.

E- "Why is so important to you?"

J- "Because we would have a good time & what I think what in class today was cool. I read that book all the time in the library. It's the one who took the temple down Samsen right?"

She smiled at him for trying to impress her with her favorite book.

E- "Okay alright I'll go. I have to be home by 10:30.

J- "Okay, I'll be here at 7:30."

E- "Okay."

Jellal nodded his head turned around & walked back to his car. Erza was happily smiling because she's going to prom with her crush Jellal.