Erza practices her powers

Erza was in her room, she was just done reading a book after she closes it. She was looking a a stack of books, she blink a few time & put a trail of hair behind her ear. She was focusing on the book in seconds the book was in the air then she used her left hand to one side to the other (objects books). She was lifting all the books when she started using both hands her bed was off the floor, in the air. Eileen was washing the dishes then she heard noises coming from upstairs in Erza's room & the lights were flicking on & off. "Erza" she didn't hear a respond so, she grad a knife from the sink then began to walk upstairs but Erza didn't hear her coming. Eileen was trying to open the door "Erza" but it didn't open. Erza heard her mom at the door all the books fall onto the floor & the bed was on the floor to. Then Eileen opened the door Erza was laying in bed with the covers & blankets  at her knees. Eileen put the knife down on the night stand the bed. She grad the covers & blankets putting it over her shoulders "No one is going to hurt you, you're safe her with me" then she went next to Erza laying next to her. Erza felt a wave of power so, she turned her left hand into a fist then knife moved off the nigh stand to the floor which looks like it was stabbing the floor. Eileen looked at the knife shocked then went back to sleep. Erza was smiling about the power she had while thinking at she went to bed smiling.