Mira confronts Erza

Ezra was sitting on the bench between the lockers, crying on the girls locker room after the whole Jellal asking to prom scene. Mira walked into the locker room & saw Ezra sitting on the bench crying her eyes out.

M- "Did one of the girls try something again."

E- "No (taking a deep breath before telling her) I got invited to prom."

M- "Really."

Mira asked happy. She was so happy for Erza. Erza nodded her head yes.

M- "Th...That's great news, From who?"

Erza felt she was good to cry again because of what happened with Jellal. She takes a deep breath & told Mira.

E- "It's Jellal Fernandes."

Mira though there was something on like was this a prank or dare cause Jellal is dating Ultear.

M- "Jellal Fernandes? He's pretty dreaming uh?"

Erza though about it and the time he stood up for her in English class.

E- "Yea"

Then she though about the people he's hangs around with, maybe she was thinking that there pranking her or he was dared to do it.

E- "I know who he's bangs around with. (Mira nodded her head) They're are just going to trick me again....Right?"

M- "Well maybe he really meant it."

Erza was thinking how Jellal Fernandes the most popular guy in school want to prom her the outcast depressing girl how no one likes.

E- "No he didn't."

M- "Yes he did, yes he did."

E- "But why? Why would he want to go with me?"

M- "Come on."

Mira took Erza's hand & takes her to the row of mirror's on the other side of the locker room.

M- "You know what I see? I see a smart, beautiful young woman. Well get you all dressed up, blush your cheeks a little (pointing at one cheek then the other with one hand, Erza smiled a little while she did it), color hair, stand up straight (Erza straightens her back), there you go.

Erza looked in the mirror & felt glad that she can talk to Mira about anything. She felt kinda.........postitive about herself.