We Should Post It

Lucy,Natsu,& Kagura arrived at Lucy's house & they all headed up to her room. Kagura says "Do you think we're going to get in trouble cause of that, cause that would suck". Lucy responded to her saying "No, they should be thanking us for helping her on her first period, I gave her a tampon, so what". "Really trying to help her right" Kagura saying then Lucy was thinking of an idea & finally got it to Kagura "We should post it" laughing & agreeing to Lucy's plan & after posting it, Kagura leaves to go home, so Natsu & Lucy were alone but Lucy has a different idea in mind & wasn't going to tell her.
Meanwhile
Jellal & Ultear, Jellal knows that Ultear felt guilty about she did to Erza, Jellal know Ultear was thinking about something so he asked her
J- "What's wrong"
U- "I really messed up today Jellal"
J- "What that thing with Erza"
U- "You know about that"
J- "Yeah everybody knows about it, look your not responsible for what Lucy does"
U- "I know but, it was me too"
J- "You throw tampons at Erza Scarlet"
Ultear looked away feeling guilty
J- "You know I kicked a kid in the rips once, this kid would would beat the living shit out of me in 6th grade, Danny Patrick, Did you apologize to Erza"
U- "Did you apologize to Danny Patrick"
Jellal grade her from walking away
J- "He was a dick to me, What did Erza Scarlet ever do to you"
Ultear was thinking that Jellal was crazy but, she was maybe, she should apologize to Erza cause what has Erza ever done to her to treat her so badly.