Classmates Punishment

Mirajane blow the whistle & telling the students to line up & saying "You guys have a big week, big month actually possibly the biggest month of your lives, prom then graduation, you excited" all the students smiling while nodding some saying "yeah" Mirajane went back to talking "Some of you have your dresses, have your dates by now, what about you Lucy who's the lucky guy"
Mirajane asking Lucy
L- "Natsu Dragneel, you don't know him he doesn't go to this school"
M- "Are you going to give him a boot in the air or your going to plant a bloody tampon to his privates" (her face change into a serious attitude)
L- "I so don't need this" (Trying to walk away)
M- "Your not going anywhere" (Blocking her from leaving)
M- "What about you Ultear? Are you & Jellal too busy trying to become prom king & queen? I would have voted for you not now" Ultear was feeling really guilty right after that.
M- "You all did a shitting thing yesterday, a really shitting thing & one of you that had the guts to post a video (All the students were shocked & surprised) someone made a video of it"
L-"This is bullshit"
M- "That's it, Thanks to Mr. Heartfillia your a running sudiced" all the students groaned
L-"I'm not doing it" all were looking at her & thinking that she is crazy some said "what"
M-"That's up to you, that's up to all of you but, if any of stop running is suspended & if your suspended your not going to prom"
All the students were shocked of what she said M-"While your running, I want you to think long & hard about what would be like to be Erza Scarlet" saying that while looking at Ultear in her eyes making her feel worse about what happened in locker room & it work. While they were running Lucy was getting annoyed  & talking to Ultear
L-"She can't do me like this"
U-" Just clam down Lucy were almost done"
L-"& everyday this week all cause of Erza Scarlet, like hell I will"
Lucy had stop running & Mirajane sees her, also said to her.
M-"Keep moving Heartfillia, keep going or not going to prom"
L-"Fuck you, this is child abuse"
Which shocked everyone including Mirajane
M-"What did you say to me"
L-"I'm not going to move another God damn inch cause Erza Scarlet got her & so stupid to know what it was" everyone's eyes went wide
M"Wow then you're suspended, you're out of prom & out of my class NOW"  Lucy turned around & said to her classmates
L-"This isn't over, this isn't over by a long shot" & Ultear was thinking what was Lucy planning on Erza.