17; part one

since jane and I are so close I gave her a key to my house and she usually let herself in. "JANE ARE YOU READY?" "WE'RE GOING TO COMICCON!" I could hear rebekah shouting from my room. "YEA HOLD ON LET ME BRING MY LUGGAGE DOWN." I replied.

-

we finally arrived at the airport and we did all the checking in already. we just need to wait until our airplane numbers are called. "Flight to San Diego number 47928 boarding gates are open, please board at terminal 3 thank you."

"that's our flight." I informed rebekah. "let's goooooo."

we made our way to the flight and find our seats. 4 hour and 25 minute flight it's going to be quite long.

"are you nervous?" rebekah asked her best friend.

"about what?" I replied cluelessly.

"meeting them obviously."

" I am kinda because what if I become socially awkward, what if I froze, what if I embarrass myself, so many what ifs. oh my god." I rambled.

"jane chill it's going to be alright. you're amazing they're going to be blown away by you." my best friend replied reassuredly.

"awe you're too sweet. where is my best friend and what did you do to her?" I joke.

"hEY! I can be nice too you know." rebekah replied jokingly.

"I know, I know."

-

"ladies and gentleman we have landed in san diego. the local time is currently 1pm. thank you for using delta airlines."

"WE LANDED!" jane whispered excitedly.

"OH MY GOD IM SO EXCITED I CAN'T EVEN." rebekah's fangirl side is surfacing.

"WE ARE MEETING LIKE HALF OF THE CAST TODAY DO YOU REALIZE?"

"HOLY HOW DID WE GET SO LUCKY REBEKAH?" I replied.

-

we got all of our luggages and we are currently trying to find nina, kat, candice and claire.

"JANE"
"REBEKAH"
"OVER HERE"

found them. the girls run up to us and give the both of us huge hugs.

"omg I can't believe you guys are here!" exclaimed nina.

"both of you look so pretty wow!" continued kat.

"you girls are fucking gorgeous I'm shook." claire complemented.

"I think this comiccon is going to be the best comiccon I've been too." candice exclaimed.

"you girls are too sweet awe." rebekah replied blushing at their complements and kind gestures.

I am very speechless. they are my idol that I always watched through my tv screen and now they are right in front of me. trying so hard not to freak out.

"what do you think about checking in the hotel then we can have a late lunch after that?" nina asked.

"that's great!"

-

"so let's talk about the plan." candice said.

we are currently eating our late lunch at this restaurant nearby our hotel.

"the plan is pretty simple. tomorrow we need to arrive at comiccon at like 9am so maybe jane could come like 10 minutes early to go to our waiting room and hide in the closet area with rebekah too because if paul sees rebekah he will be very suspicious and we can't let that happen. paul usually come 5 minutes early before the 'said' time. once paul arrived nina will say "how are you feeling?" and after that candice will say "it's sad that jane couldn't be here" and I will say "but she is" and then jane you will pop out of the closet and surprise our little paul." kat explained.

"that plan sounded full proof, it's so sad I can't see it in action I need to be with the originals cast." claire said.

"I have an idea!" "why don't we video tape the whole thing that way you could watch it!" rebekah chimed in.

"that's brilliant!" "later on when they get married they can look back on this video HAHAHAHA."

"Ok then it's settled." candice concluded.

-

it's night time and I find it quite hard to sleep. hanging out with the girls have been brilliant. I've gotten over my fangirl escapade that I had at the airport. I'm super nervous for tomorrow there are a lot of questions in my head. "how is paul going to react?" "is he going to be mad?" "what if he thinks I'm ugly?" I can't stay on one position on my bed and rebekah is getting frustrated with me.

"go to sleep jane everything will be alright." rebekah said her voice muffled by her pillow.

but the problem is that I still couldn't  sleep.

-

GUYS SO THIS WILL BE PART ONE OF CHAPTER 17 SO THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE PART TWO BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER IS QUITE LONG ALREADY.