41; mend

text messages between james and jane

[ jane will be italicised ]

-

james
hey jane could we meet up
somewhere? I need to talk
to you it's important

no

james
please jane?
I'm at your door

fine

-

jane opened the door for james to come in. "I am only giving you five minutes. don't waste it." jane said emotionlessly.

"alright so here it goes. I am here today to beg you for my forgiveness. these past couple of days made me realize that I am a huge jerk to you and I just wanted to say I'm sorry. when we were together I did something that I am not proud of. I'm terribly sorry." james said apologetically.

jane just stood there with her mouth agape. did james just apologized to her? james has changed? jane wants to believe him but she still needs to have proof that james actually genuinely apologizes to her because she doesn't want to be played. again.

"how should I trust you?"

"how about if I tell you something that might mend your relationship with paul."

"try me." jane challenged him.

"okay first of all I just wanted to say sorry that I am in on hailey's plan it was a very stupid decision. basically hailey asked me if I want to sabotage you and paul's relationship I said yes. we had this plan, where we are going to paul's whereabouts which is starbucks and hailey will walk up to him and kiss him. my job is to take a picture of hailey kissing paul and send it to you. it's all fake, paul will never cheat on you jane he's head over heels about you." james explained.

"wow I'm." jane is speechless. what paul sent me is true? he didn't photoshop it? I need to talk to him. right now. there is no time to waste.

"sorry james I need to see someone very important right now. I forgive you." jane said while rushing out of her house to see the love of her life.