EPILOGUE

we are almost at the end of the story. writing this story has been really fun I enjoyed it a lot. thank you for all the support that you guys have given aka votes, comments and reads - you guys are all amazing I truly appreciate it. anyways, here is the epilogue I hope you guys would enjoy it.

-

"I'm really going to do this, I'm going to ask the love of my life to be my wife." paul said talking to nate trying to ease his nervousness down.

"calm down mate, you'll do fine. she's going on to say yes and everything else will be history." nate replied with his thick australian accent.

paul had planned on taking jane to the rooftops to have a nice evening dinner then to propose to her. he got the engagement ring ready inside his suit pocket to keep it safe.

"I'm going to pick her up now, wish me luck."

"good luck buddy, tell me everything that happened yea."

-

paul let himself in inside jane's house since jane gave him a key a few months ago so she doesn't have to open the door every time paul decides to visit.

"hold on a sec pabz let me grab my shoes I'm almost ready!" jane replied rushing to her shoe rack getting her shoes.

jane then went to her living room to see paul all dressed up looking very dapper.

"you look very dapper tonight mr wasilewski." jane complemented him.

she walks up to paul and puts her arms around his neck, paul leaned in and pressed his lips against hers, him liking the feeling of jane being close to him.

paul pulled away catching his breath and replied, "you look very beautiful tonight ms anderson."

soon to be wesley, his inner voice replied.

"be quiet." paul mumbled.

"sorry?"

"it's nothing." paul said nervously.

"are you okay babe? you seem quieter today even nervous, is everything alright?" jane said concernedly.

"I'm perfectly fine. let's go to dinner shall we?" paul said holding his arm out for jane to take.

"we shall."

-

after an amazing dinner made by the amazing chef - mr daniel gillies, paul took jane out to the railings to ask her a very important question.

what paul didn't know is, the rest of his cast mates are hiding behind the bush to see jaul become even more canon. they obviously came earlier than them so that jaul couldn't see them.

"oh my god I can't wait to see jaul happen I'm screaming!" rebekah said excitedly.

"shut up rebekah they can't know we're here." ian replied.

"I'm starting to regret bringing you guys here." nate said trying to calm them down.

"paul are you sure you're okay?" jane asked him again.

paul ignored that question and builds up the courage to finally say his little speech then ask her.

"jane the anderson, we've been dating for 3 years wow that's a long time. you have always been there through my ups and downs and also helping me go through all of it. you are simply the best thing that has ever happened in my life. we have our fair share of fights but what is a great couple without fights? you have never fail to make me smile and it made me realize that I want to spend my whole life with you. so jane the anderson," paul paused and went down on one knee.
"will you marry me?" he looked up at jane waiting for her answer.

jane meanwhile couldn't believe that paul had actually proposed to her. she stood there with her mouth agape. she's speechless. she finally came out of her little trance and answered, "of course love."

paul smiled at her, him couldn't believe that his love of his life said yes and then put the ring on her finger. he then stood up and pulled jane in a slow and loving kiss, both of them enjoying the moment.

"achOO!"

jane pulled away and asked, "do you hear that?"

"I'm sorry that was me." daniel said from the bushes not realizing who he's talking to.

"DANIEL!" ian, rebekah and nate shouted frustratedly.

"you guys are here?" paul asked surprisingly, both of them walking towards the bushes waiting for their friends to show themselves.

nate, ian, rebekah and daniel all stood up from their hiding spot and smiled innocently and the engaged couple.

"we're innocent we didn't do anything I swear." rebekah said innocently.

"IT WAS NATE'S IDEA!" daniel pointed accusingly at nate.

"hEY!" nate shouted. "YOU AGREED TO IT!"

"GUYS!" paul shouted trying to get his friend's attention. "it's alright at least you dimwits didn't ruin my speech." "glad you're here though." he added.

"rEBEKAH LOOK HE PUT A RING ON IT!"

"YES GIRL IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU OH MY GOD CANT BELIEVE IM HERE TO SEE JAUL BECOME MORE CANON IM TRULY BLESSED!" rebekah replied while hugging her best friend and also being so happy because her best friend finally gets the man she deserves.

"congrats guys I love the both of you." nate said hugging the newly engaged couple.

"love you too bee."

"can't believe it my best friend is finally engaged! congrats man!" ian lunged at paul giving him a bro hug.

"thanks ian mate."

"MY DAUGHTER COME HERE CHILD I AM SO PROUD OF YOU MR WESLEY FINALLY PUT A RING ON IT." daniel shouted like the loud man he is and brought the soon to be mrs wasilewski into a huge hug.

-

jane's pov

well if you told me 3 years ago that I would be engaged to paul wesley I would be laughing at your face. it feels so surreal, I can't believe that someone actually loves me back for the person that I am because usually I never get lucky with my love life. paul has been there for me from the past 5 years and I couldn't be happier with him. he makes me the better person, he makes me happier and he makes me feel like I'm at the top of the world. it might be very cheesy but oh well, what can I say paul makes me feel like that and I feel truly grateful and blessed that I get to spend the rest of my life with him.

-

THERE YOU GO THAT'S THE END OF THIS BOOK . WOW AGAIN, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING I LOVE YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY READING THIS STORY!