25; beach

"ARE YOU GUYS READY?" daniel's voice boomed around the room.

"WE ARE READY." I said loudly.

we all went to lift area of the hotel and pile inside the lift to go the lobby. I'm so pumped.

"since we have like 13 people and we have 2 cars we are just going to squish inside em." claire said being the most mature person from this bunch.

"I'll drive." paul offered.

"I'll drive too." joseph said.

"ok great. jane, ian, nate, chris, kat, nina will join paul's car. rebekah, candice, michael, daniel and I will join joseph's car." claire said.

"wHAT ARE WAITING FOR? LET'S GO!" daniel said excitedly. he's the oldest here yet he acts like a 5 year old. still love him tho.

-

we all arrived at the beach and found a spot for us to put all of our belongings. the girls and I decided to tan first and the boys decided to go surfing except daniel, he decided to tan with us.

-

"want me to teach you surfing?" paul asked me.

"sure." I told him. this is going to be fun. he doesn't know that I used to surf when I lived in australia. I'm pretty damn good at it too, won a few competitions, what an amazing memory.

paul led me to the waves.
"here you could use my board. I'll hold the board for you." paul said being the gentleman he is.

we are now currently trying to catch a wave and paul is holding on my board so I won't fall.

"once the wave gets here you will paddle into the wave and try to stand up using your back leg first aka your left leg since you're right handed then after that you will stand up using your front leg aka your right leg and then you try to keep yourself steady and surf. I will not hold you but I'll be there to pull you up if you fall." paul said.

"good luck jane." paul gave an encouraging smile to me.

"thanks pabz. let's do this."

I paddled up to the waves and surfed. surfing helped me clear my mind back in australia and it feels great to surf again. once I finish surfing I could see paul staring back at me with his widened eyes and his mouth agape.

"w-what y-you-" paul said lost for words while pointing at the wave and then at me repeatedly.

"I can surf." I told him.

"no shit sherlock."

"how?" he asked me curiously.

"back when I live in australia I love to surf. the waves there are pretty damn amazing."

"ohhhhh. that's pretty damn cool. I didn't know you could surf." he replied.

"I have a lot of secret talents pabz. there are many more to come." I said winking at him while walking away with the surfboard.

paul just stood there. he can't believe that jane could surf and there are a lot more secret talents that she could do. he is pretty excited to see what other things jane could do. he shakes his head and walked towards the gang.

"paul you just got slayed mate, by a girl." nate said his australian accent showing.

"my daughter is so fucking talented I'm a proud father." daniel added.

"damn paul y-you just got b-beaten by a g-girl." ian said trying his best to talk since he is laughing so hard.

rebekah was trying so hard not to laugh out loud because she felt quite embarrassed for him but she failed miserably.

"damn jane bloody well done. you just showed paul how it's done." joseph complemented.

"paul is very cocky when he surfs because he's the best out of all of us but now there is someone better than him and it's a girl. you already have my heart." chris said jokingly while touching his heart.

"you tell him girl." candice said.

"girl power!" nina added.

michael wanted to add on what nina said but paul cut him off and said, "ok that's enough guys." paul blushed embarrassedly. 

-

"jANE JANE JANEEE." rebekah shouted bursting through the door.

"what rebekah." I answered.

"joseph just asked me out on a date." she said smiling widely.

I got up my bed and ran towards her, pulling her into a tight hug.
"what that's amazing! congrats reb!"

"ermm jane too tight I need to breathe." rebekah said reminding me.

"ohh sorry." I replied letting her go.

"do you need help on picking out an outfit?"
"did joseph tell you what outfit you should wear?"

"joseph said casual-fancy." rebekah answered.

"maybe wear a dress. the one that you bring. the black coloured one." I said trying to help her.

"oh that would be perfect thank you so much jane! you're the best!" she said happily.

"I know, I know."

-

finally got some time to update my story and rebekah finally got asked out by joseph wHOOO! I'm happy. thank you guys for all the support. you guys are amazing.