27; going home

we're on our way to go to the airport because we're all going home from san diego and back to atlanta.

"flight number 36285 to atlanta please board the aircraft at gate 8b thank you."

we all went up to gate 8b to board on our flight. once we're in we find our seats and guess what, I got a seat next to paul. paul smiled at me when I sat next to him.

"prepare for takeoff."

I felt so tired but I couldn't sleep because my neck is in an uncomfortable position. paul noticed and said, "here you could lean on my shoulder." while pushing up the hand rest. I rest my head on paul's shoulder and he pulled me closer into a much more comfortable position. I sighed happily.

"I wish we could stay like this forever." I told him while closing my eyes.

"me too sweetheart." he replied.

I drifted off to sleep.

paul could feel himself getting tired and he decided to sleep too. he rested his head on jane's head and fell asleep.

-

"shhh you're going to wake up."
"awe they're so adorable."
"I'm definitely taking a picture of this."
"hurry before they wake up!"
"we need to wake them up soon, we are landing in a few minutes."

I could hear people talking and the sound of cameras flashing. I decided to wake up. I woke up groggily rubbing my eyes while my eyes are trying to adjust to the light because it's so bright in the plane.

I accidentally woke up paul because his head was resting on my head.

"did I wake you up? I'm sorry." I apologized.

"it's alright." paul replied smiling.
"we need to wake up since we're landing in a few minutes." he added.

jane and paul didn't realize that there are kat, ian and nina in front of them. they are both too caught in their own little trance.

"ehem hello." ian said interrupted their trance.

"o-oh hi ian mate." paul replied.

"oh lookie here little pablo is stuttering?" kat commented.

"never thought I would see the day where paul stutters." nina added.

"we are landing in a few moments please go back to your seat and prepare for landing."

-

we just finished grabbing our luggage and we are now on our way to the parking area since paul and ian left their car in the airport before they went to san diego.

"paul wesley is that you?" someone woman said.

paul's mood shifted from happy to angry. paul looks guarded with no emotions apparent on his features.

"what do you want?" paul said monotonously.

"can't I just see my lovely ex on the airport coincidentally?" she asked.

from the moment I saw her I could tell that she's a bitch and she's trying to flirt with paul.

"can you please leave us alone?" I asked her 'nicely'.

"what are you doing here you don't deserve paul. paul deserve a lady like me." she smirked.

"you don't deserve me since you cheated on me with some guy. now that I'm with somebody else you suddenly want me?" paul retorted.

"jane doesn't deserve me? more like I don't deserve jane. get out from my face before I put a restraining order on you." he added.

"ugh! just wait paul I will have you back one way or another." hailey threatened.

"I'd like to see you try." I answered already so done with her empty threat.

-

"sorry about my ex. she's a very problematic one." paul apologized.

"it's ok I know how crazy exes can be. trust me." I answered.

"since it's a long day why don't you stay in my house for a day or two and we could cuddle while we watch movies." paul suggested.

"yeah sure." I smiled.

paul smiled back, his eyes gleaming over the fact that the girl he's slowly falling in love with gets to stay with him for another night.

-

dRAMAAA this is just the start. there will be more drama coming soon. *cues evil laughter* thank you for 12k reads ! you guys are fucking brilliant I love you all x