22; date

it's currently 6.40pm and i'm freaking out. what if paul thinks this is a bad idea? what if paul doesn't like me all of the sudden? these questions are running through my head. I told the girls already about the date and they started to jump and squeal. these are a few things that they said.
"JAUL IS HAPPENING"
"FINA-FUCKING-LY!"
"JANE IS GOING ON A DATE YES!"

I'm in the hotel room with rebekah currently trying to look presentable for paul in my pjs. rebekah came up to me and said, "jane I know you and you're freaking out right now. calm down ! paul is so in love with you and he will never leave you. I approve him. stop being nervous k? you'll do amazing like always."

"ok. you know what? you're right. I can do this. thank you so much rebekah you're amazing." I replied giving her a hug.

knock knock

"ohhhh that's paul let me get the door." rebekah whisper excitedly making her way to the door.

"howdy paul!" rebekah greeted once she opened up the door.

"I'm here to pick jane up."

"ohh that's right. JANE COME LOVER BOY IS HERE!"

jane came to the hotel door and she could see paul staring at her.

"wow you look great even in pj's." paul complemented.

"okay kids have fun. don't stay out too late and always remember use protection." rebekah said pushing me out of the door towards paul and then she slammed the hotel door.

"sorry for rebekah she could get a bit crazy." I apologized.

"it's alright." paul smiled at me.

"shall we go on this date miss anderson?" paul asked holding out his hand for me to take.

"we shall mr wesley or should I say wasilewski." I replied taking his hand and he intertwined our fingers making me feel all giddy and tingly.

paul took me to the elevator and pressed level 8 - the rooftop area.
*ding* the elevator door opened and I awed at the sight. there are fairy lights and a fort-like movie theater.

"paul this is fucking amazing how did you do this so quickly?" I asked curiously

"I rented the rooftop area and asked the hotel staff to decorate it like this." he replied motioning his arm to the fort-like movie theater.

"thank you so much for this paul."

"what movie do you want to watch?" paul asked.